Remove deflect stuns from game.

SoWutBruh

it makes forcemasters SEVERELY underpowered against bm/lbm/destroyers..  because they just have on demand stun every time a projectile is running towards them.. not to mention that lbm and bm can chain that in to guaranteed engage, which is total and utter bullshit.

I have 45 Des main and 45 FM.. honestly you just need to learn how to play,  if you wish to ´spam´ your shit just go summoner otherwise learn to play force master. @SoWutBruh

Deflect last 0.5 for destroyer,  so I basicly see destroyer tab, and just ´1-2´quickly in head and use 3 to stun destroyer. if he dont have tab escape  its 50% chance for a instant kill. with 1 stunlock...and THIS has taken me less than a week to find out .. So really... l2p

Edit: just looked this guys past post.. He just keep QQing about classes because he is silver.. 

the deflect stun is only for 0.5 seconds after Block has been used, then it is just normal block for the Blocking duration.

Blade master has it tough enough, if you remove that he is completely worthless.

22 minutes ago, TryGoogleThis said:

I have 45 Des main and 45 FM.. honestly you just need to learn how to play,  if you wish to ´spam´ your shit just go summoner otherwise learn to play force master. @SoWutBruh

Deflect last 0.5 for destroyer,  so I basicly see destroyer tab, and just ´1-2´quickly in head and use 3 to stun destroyer. if he dont have tab escape  its 50% chance for a instant kill. with 1 stunlock...and THIS has taken me less than a week to find out .. So really... l2p

Edit: just looked this guys past post.. He just keep QQing about classes because he is silver.. 

So he's getting wrecked by Destoryer bots then. FailFish.

Archived