Divine veil crits

Enhance

To people more enlightened than me - is it normal and intended that some non-damaging skills (notably Divine Veil, force grip, backstep, blackout) can crit and be countered?

They can also deal damage with lifedrain on crit amethyst (lol)

i.e.:

Enable divine veil, KFM does q/e around you, resists Divine Veil crit, gets agility buff

Summoner/assassin walks into your veil with dandelion/decoy, gets stealth

Force grip summoner with dandelion, crit/resisted (or sometimes gripped while stealthed. Really hilarious because you can't use any 1/2/3/4 skill and they're just dangling in front of you all transparent for 6 seconds) 

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like I'm not the only one who has had problems with this skill. This happens almost every single time an assassin decides to use counter, q or e on melee range when I have divine veil up. I havent had any problems with Force grip or any other skills, just divine veil.

21 hours ago, dmoe33 said:

Wai wait waaaaaaaaaat. Does this actually happen cause its anoying af if it does. Do u know if its all veils or just one type? Does it only do it on cast or just anytime its up?

It happens atleast with T3F2 veil (the moving one) and it happens as long as you have the veil up. So its 15 seconds for sins and kfms to get free resists and counters. I dont even use it anymore against kfm since its not that important.

1 hour ago, Voikukka said:

It happens atleast with T3F2 veil (the moving one) and it happens as long as you have the veil up. So its 15 seconds for sins and kfms to get free resists and counters. I dont even use it anymore against kfm since its not that important.

wdfffffffff that cant be intended 

Archived