How to prepare on Mushin's tower and dungeons ?

Ashley7Cz

Hello. So I wanted ask how to prepare on M. Tower and dungeons like Blackram supply chain. I think my 20 000 hp isnt enough for both. My soul shield is Moonwater Renowned Valor's soul..how did you prepare on those things ? Should I just go there and do my best to get some stuff ? (soul shields and other things)  Yeah I'm pretty bad in things like this so I will be glad for every reply ^^

11 minutes ago, Ashley7Cz said:

Hello. So I wanted ask how to prepare on M. Tower and dungeons like Blackram supply chain. I think my 20 000 hp isnt enough for both. My soul shield is Moonwater Renowned Valor's soul..how did you prepare on those things ? Should I just go there and do my best to get some stuff ? (soul shields and other things)  Yeah I'm pretty bad in things like this so I will be glad for every reply ^^

You can do Black Supply Chain (24 person) with a party, no problem. Mushin's Tower will depend on your skill and AP. What class are you?

Mushins Darkness is gonna be close call with 20k hp.

I stopped doing the 3rd Mushin form , as I already have the traitor custome, but back when I did it with 56K hp, I often took a combo that ate more than 20K hp in just 1½ second.

Junghado and Mushin 1st and 2nd form can be done with 20k hp, but you need routine.

Don't waste your time on Arena SS if you want PvE. You can try it, btw, but i personally hate that bopae on PvE. Good HP but not so much crit.

You can try to get Bloodshade (blue and purple) from 24man. One time you get this, you can farm for 1 - 2 - 4 from infinite tower (with crit), 3 - 5 - 7 - 8 Purple Bloodshade (with crit) and 6 Purple Poharan (With 4k HP and crit, if not, just use your bloodshade if you don't want to farm it.). Infuse everyone of this with Elite Critical 8 from Poharan24 man (That green Soul Shield the mobs drops.)

These are my stats on my warlock with that set of bopae and True Profane/Awakened Infernal gear. I can beat Junghado with 230~ms. (Tower F7) (I don't have Poharan number 6 so I use a blue one of Bloodshade):

oqllc2.jpg

One time you get this I think you have enough to concentrate in your Weapon and Jewelry. One time you find you're ready for Labyrinth, try to get 1, 4, 6 and 8 with crits stats.

Sorry for my english.

Archived