wheel of fate ''stalker razor'' drops

Proxima

hey all

been trying to use the wheel of fate and get the stalker razor to breakthrough the upgrading process.

Been spinning 50 times now and I've seen literally every other weapon EXCEPT the razor one....

I am beginning to think it doesn't exist in the wheel of fate.

anyone else got the razor already? Or am I right and am I wasting my keys?

except you have to be level 15 to use it and also have the silver, while you need the Stalker weapon at lvl 6.

I have had the stalker weapon on my Warlock , got it within 10 box's, although I used a method which was posted months ago, whether it works or not I have no idea, but My warlock is 45 now and I never had to open more than 10/15 boxes max to get all the breakthrough weapons. 

The 'trick'  is  we, or most players obviously from posts on the forums strongly believe obtaining weapons for your own class does in fact seem to be very low, devs have NEVER stated it was equal chance, only that it was 'random' LOL,  Anyways I always unequip my current weapon before opening any rng  weapon box's and have never had any real insane case's of bad luck, , like I say whether it works or not, no one knows, but I'm a believer

RNG may not be in your favor for that particular one. Just be glad it's early on, and the Stalker Essences are extremely easy to acquire seeing as there are many low levels trying to get the outfit, and the weapon.

I know for sure it took me about 100 spins before I got my stalker weapon when I first started out. Now, I'm all the way to Profane (got my razor on the first try, so RNGesus was with me, but I'm too poor to afford the transformation stone LOL), but overall, I'd honestly prefer to have the RNG against me early on such as at the Stalker, rather than having it way later at endgame. 

Archived