Purchasing NCoin

Hakissa

3 minutes ago, Hakissa said:

so first off,how friggin long does it take to buy NCoin,i mean i made the request like1h+ ago .  . .

second,make diff purchase options like SMS or phone or w/e other billion options . . .

It's usually instant. Exactly how did you "make a request"? What was the response from the browser? Were you already billed?

-_- so step by step

i went to My Account - Buy NCoin - new page apears making u choose how much NC - i choose 800 - makes me choose pay method - choose Mastercard - Options input window(card nr and name bla bla) - Confirm - and now i get  a screen saying -

Processing Your Request

and i dnt see any NC in my account,and no didnt take money off card  . . . yet

1 minute ago, Hakissa said:

-_- so step by step

i went to My Account - Buy NCoin - new page apears making u choose how much NC - i choose 800 - makes me choose pay method - choose Mastercard - Options input window(card nr and name bla bla) - Confirm - and now i get  a screen saying -

Processing Your Request

and i dnt see any NC in my account,and no didnt take money off card  . . . yet

That screen passes instantly for me, there might've been some error. If you haven't been charged and no NCoin yet, you're probably free to close the window and try it again. If same thing occurs, I'd write a support ticket.

Archived