FM Vs. KFM and Sin

dmoe33

so im an fm and my 2 hardest matchups right now are KFM and sin (even though im supposed to be in favour) and maybe bm. I know for sin impact spam to reveal them but it never works for me i always miss and when i do hit they evade it and it gets extremely frustrating. KFM im completly lost on what to do i try to keep then chilled and when they ss i ice sheath but they always stun me and ani cancel me to death its really stupid.

Any help is appreciated 

how to target an invinsible sin: Make sure you're aiming infront of where they are facing right now, this is the same logic as GunZ online where what you see now might not really be where they are due to latency, for the evade part, pray to RNGesus more, at least you got impact to use, as a KFM, I'm cursing at RNGesus a lot T.T

against KFM: If they SS, use 1 of your dash will be ideal, once you avoided them with a dash, freeze and get behind them.

Well. i am not going to lie and i feel sorry for you, and yes i think FMs are weak in pvp for now, i have BM and SIN, almost the 90% of my matches facing against FMs are pretty easy to me and sometimes i defeat them 100-0, i dont know how fm skills work or if they are bad, but one thing i can say is in my opinion fms are supportive pve class and not for pvp honestly, on all-class ranking you can see only two FMs in all entire NA server (madoshi and venteux), it deduces that if u want to be a decent FM you must tryhard and get godmode fingers to be a middle-good FM player, so if you cant do that, i recomend u choose another class

Why u dont try using SIN? personally i love it, i got mine lvl45 2 days ago and its really balanced at pvp and somewhat in pve

2 hours ago, ThugLife91 said:

Well. i am not going to lie and i feel sorry for you, and yes i think FMs are weak in pvp for now, i have BM and SIN, almost the 90% of my matches facing against FMs are pretty easy to me and sometimes i defeat them 100-0, i dont know how fm skills work or if they are bad, but one thing i can say is in my opinion fms are supportive pve class and not for pvp honestly, on all-class ranking you can see only two FMs in all entire NA server (madoshi and venteux), it deduces that if u want to be a decent FM you must tryhard and get godmode fingers to be a middle-good FM player, so if you cant do that, i recomend u choose another class

Why u dont try using SIN? personally i love it, i got mine lvl45 2 days ago and its really balanced at pvp and somewhat in pve

Not to sound rude but tahts kinda a bad suggestion: suggesting rerolling another class when im asking otherwise. This thread was asking for help against those classes not asking what class i should pick for pvp, im sticking with FM. The truth behind FM pve wise is it isnt really supportive it has 2 support skill 1 of which needs to be speced (which is most of the time) and the other only blocks projectiles which is good in some cases but useless in other situations.  FM pce wise is a high dps class with 2 supportive skills in pvp however the truth is u need good ping to play it if u have bad ping like mine which is HORRIBLE then it makes it a lot harder to play some of their skills in pvp are a little lackluster but they do have a few which are good. I watch madoshis streams and i cannot do what he does of the simple sad fact of my ping (lot of other things too) which sucks honestly so i hope to gawd NC at least improve ping cause right now its terrible. Also fm are not weak if ANY class is considered "weak" it would be BM

From a person who plays as a Sin/FM.. What i'd suggest for fm vs sin, try to make them use their tab... once they use their tab freeze them and combo because then they have no way of escaping. You want to keep your distance as much as possible to where you're able to shoot from a far and also not be switched spots by the sin. When they go invisible like as what Kan said, aim in front of the sin. Not many people are aware that you can see a blur image of us sin's running around, but be sure that that your back is NOT turned to them.. highly suggest trying to get the sin into one of the walls and be aware of their decoy ability. Besides that have fun (: Don't be afraid to sparr against people in arena or ask one of your friends to 1v1 you in open world(using bamboo/blackram to avoid interruptions) to test out combos.

Ohh sry, was trying help you. I understand you, i know nothing about FMs and their skills, but the fact is in my opinion u need to find the pvp tactis on your own, watching streams, looking skills of other classes and study how to counter them in variety situations

Only stupid assasin will be in 10m range from you while running in circle around you throwing shuricanes.Period.

I struggle vs low minded sins,which are seems to be 99% of them.Run in the corners,perma hide throw poison bombs,shuricanes,here and there do simple combo and keep running,and running,and hiding,and hiding....Then you hear the 1 min gap...you are already desperate,you start searching for them,trying to get to them just so they can use ther lotus and port in the other side,of course again in the corner...and then timer run out and they win with score.....it's like 99% of my fights vs sins...

You really have to be low minded to play like this.If this is pvp I have better chance to win the lotto.

sins are hit and run pvp class, u cant qq about that, its like you say "you have to be low minded if you spin all whole the pvp with destro", spin is indispensable for destros and its their speciality, like the stealth is assasin speciality, in your case fm the freeze is your speciality, all clases has their unique skills that makes differences between classes, and you cant QQ about that, without those skill differences this game would not be a mmo. Honestly i dont know why fm players still complaining with pvp, as i said i think that class suck at pvp i always defeat them 100-0 hp, so if you dont like your class just change another class or learn to play it seriously.

6 hours ago, ThugLife91 said:

sins are hit and run pvp class, u cant qq about that, its like you say "you have to be low minded if you spin all whole the pvp with destro", spin is indispensable for destros and its their speciality, like the stealth is assasin speciality, in your case fm the freeze is your speciality, all clases has their unique skills that makes differences between classes, and you cant QQ about that, without those skill differences this game would not be a mmo. Honestly i dont know why fm players still complaining with pvp, as i said i think that class suck at pvp i always defeat them 100-0 hp, so if you dont like your class just change another class or learn to play it seriously.

Erm... im not qqing? im asking for help by saying if learn to play ur class what do u think the point of this thread is? The only qq i see here is u

Archived