Idea to fix bots

Here's an idea. What if to play in Arena each player has to set up their own "prove your human" questions and multiple choice answers based off their own character's face. So I can create a question "What color are my characters eyes?" and load the answers "Red" "Tacos" "Speakers". Opponent sees a image of my characters face, picks red, it verifies correct, we fight. If we can get rid of all the bots with something like that, then we just have to worry about reporting hackers, and that's MUCH more manageable. 

41 minutes ago, Therinfloofs said:

Personally, I would actually make doing the surveys required to level up instead. It will be basically the same as the captcha on leveling up, but it would be less frequent and feel more rewarding to players.

I don't know, that might not be enough to stop bots since surveys have no incorrect answer that could stop the bot's participation. I think it would be easily possible for someone to program a macro to get around it. What I'm fearing tho.. is these bot farmers.. do they have people just sitting around watching these bots go at it and ready to reload/restart when one crashes? Or is it mostly set it and forget it people?

Archived