Mushin Floor 8 bug

MadnessCaffe

I've seen this bug happen more than once when I do Mushin's Tower. I don't remember if the 2nd mushin shadow had it, but the last one is where I've seen it. So, the bug :

Mushin doesn't announce his attacks. He comes near you, doesn't say "Resist" or "Counter" or "Respond" and does his attack and you get bursted to 0 hp cause you failed to evade that. This bug may not be so frustrating in 2nd shadow of mushin (if it is there too), but in 3rd one it is really frustrating.

Another bug that I've seen is that Mushin does 2 actions in one "sequence". Not sure if it's intended to work like this, but just in case that it's not I'll say it. What do I mean by this ?

Well, Mushin teleports near the player from time to time and then does ONE of these actions : "Counter", "Resist", "Respond" (might be more if you include the normal hits attacks,etc, but these are the special ones).  To me it happened several times that he teleports, does "counter" (unannounced by text), I hit into it accidentally, I tab, then immediately after he does the "resist" action. So he does 2 special attacks in a row in "one sequence" (by sequence I mean the time frame between the teleports to the player).

actually im *cricket*ing raging abt p1 itself the grab is *cricket*ing bugged it grabs u even wen ure in his back im getting constantly grabed grabs take *cricket*ing 5 secs and destealth me and my burst comes from stealth 8f is not a *cricket*ing skill tester 8f is a *cricket*ing patient/luck tester with glitches remove the *cricket*ing grab or *cricket*ing fix it and youll see the number of ppl finally finishing mushin

18 hours ago, MadnessCaffe said:

I've seen this bug happen more than once when I do Mushin's Tower. I don't remember if the 2nd mushin shadow had it, but the last one is where I've seen it. So, the bug :

Mushin doesn't announce his attacks. He comes near you, doesn't say "Resist" or "Counter" or "Respond" and does his attack and you get bursted to 0 hp cause you failed to evade that. This bug may not be so frustrating in 2nd shadow of mushin (if it is there too), but in 3rd one it is really frustrating.

Another bug that I've seen is that Mushin does 2 actions in one "sequence". Not sure if it's intended to work like this, but just in case that it's not I'll say it. What do I mean by this ?

Well, Mushin teleports near the player from time to time and then does ONE of these actions : "Counter", "Resist", "Respond" (might be more if you include the normal hits attacks,etc, but these are the special ones).  To me it happened several times that he teleports, does "counter" (unannounced by text), I hit into it accidentally, I tab, then immediately after he does the "resist" action. So he does 2 special attacks in a row in "one sequence" (by sequence I mean the time frame between the teleports to the player).

I have this every time .I kill the first 2 specters relative easely,yet i can't kill the 3rd.Sometimes he do the ice aoe INSIDE the flame aoe also ,(i'm a summoner) and he kills my cat like that-i take him down to half hp mostly then i'm done .Wish i could kill it ,yet seems smth its wrong.Basically ,if he speaks smth like ''counter ,resist ,respond'' i have to run away or stay stealth ,if i can ,because he gets the TS buff anyways..I ain't lucky with this .Can anyone post some tips about the speech he does :'' counter ,resist ,respond'' and how those should work ? thanks.

Archived