BLACKWYRM & 4 TERRORS - 0 LOOTS

layme

5 BOSSES. 1 BLACKWYRM. 4 TERRORS. ALL BOSSES FROM 100% TO 0%, I WAS THERE. ALIVE WHILE KILLING. 

WHATS MY RESULT? 0 LOOTS 0 ITEMS 0 DAILY QUESTS COMPLETED, GOT NOTHING AT ALL.

HOW - IS - THIS - POSSIBLE?

Damn im sad :( spended all my time at the bosses and this is wat i get...

Happens to me alot regardless of being there from 100% - 0% and doing alot of damage. I think for me its because I lag alot and get low fps in the fights, something just happens and I never get loot. When I get a somewhat decent fps I always do get the loot and I tend to just stay around as long as possible to farm because I might get horrible lag the next time I login ,_,"

Umm are you wearing you faction outfit? Haven't seen a terrors daily yet. I know blackwing is a faction daily, which means you have to wear your faction outfit for it to count.
 As far as loot goes. Well I've seen this, as has other people. The fact that it's dps dependent just makes it not worth doing. Why bother doing something if those when there is a possibility of not getting loot? That's like going to a sit down restaurant, ordering and paying for your meal, then leaving before they bring you your food.  I just leave them alone. They aren't worth the wasted time on them.

the problem with their loot system is the majority of the people who cant get loot are the ones that get to deal with 10 fps with constant freezing and stuttering plus ability lag on the fight. i dont bother, because chances are im gonna die over and over due to the game being unresponsive.

the game worked well enough until i hit 45, then it seems like most of the content is built around things that there crappy client can hardly handle. and even if you just dont do that stuff you still get to deal with it a little in the 6 man content. its just not as bad.... its still there though. every once and a while someone pulls a boss and my client takes a shit for a few seconds. or my attacks stop working consistently with random amounts of time between each one. 

and the *cricket* microstutter.... they drive me insane. 

i have siren weapon, 52% crit, siren ring. necklace and earrings are one before siren. so i would not say that i dont do enough damage but yeah idk..

i meant by daily's only the one from blackwyrm and yes i had my faction suit on all the time. 

i dont lag as much as 10fps so the lag isnt a problem here.

18 hours ago, layme said:

5 BOSSES. 1 BLACKWYRM. 4 TERRORS. ALL BOSSES FROM 100% TO 0%, I WAS THERE. ALIVE WHILE KILLING. 

WHATS MY RESULT? 0 LOOTS 0 ITEMS 0 DAILY QUESTS COMPLETED, GOT NOTHING AT ALL.

HOW - IS - THIS - POSSIBLE?

Damn im sad :( spended all my time at the bosses and this is wat i get...

in order to get loot from wyrm or a terror, you must deal enough damage to aquire faction points from said boss (i believe its at least 1 percent of the damage, unless you have some seriously high rollers with you, then its more like 5-10 percent)

I can tell you from experience that siren is at this point in the game, no longer adequate to expect drops when over 50 percent of the in games main characters have at least awakened pirate, 4 hexagonal gems, and pirate accessories. 

not a "get good" post per say, but more along the lines of upgrade your gear for results. 

• 1 month later...

Archived