Main problems after maintenance.

Takao

Please change it so u need higher lvl to whisper i am getting bombarded by whisping bots literally  looks like there getting new force....i dont get how lvl 1 can whisper thats not making any sense to me.  I want only friend whisp allowed option!!! That is a must!!!  Also up lvl for whisp atleast 20lvl+

Second of this how can i speedtest ping 34 ms to frankfurt and when i am in arena  i have 200+ms  that dont make sense at all.....

And today is lagging for everybody not only few people please ncsoft start fixing your server for god sake getting annoying when its rng if i can or not play arena cause servers dont have mooood......

3 minutes ago, Kanosaki said:

1) Did you use the block spammer function? if no, use it.
2) Speed test to frankfurt = good, see if you get a ping test to server (use WTFast or something if needed to get good ping)

Are you for real first of all 10 whispers per minute i really wannt know if i can play game or constantly block spammers.

Second of all WTFast was not approved by ncsoft as much as i know i dont wanna get banned for it not to mention gameguard changes...

If i can play every game with good ping and i have to dl third party program to play this game its seriously wrong!!!!!!

It also doesn't help that blocking the bots doesn't prevent them from sending you friend requests and also I've got a bot who keeps remaking his character and only staying in Heaven's Reach and sending me and others friend requests.

Just now, Shaun said:

It also doesn't help that blocking the bots doesn't prevent them from sending you friend requests and also I've got a bot who keeps remaking his character and only staying in Heaven's Reach and sending me and others friend requests.

Well, you can choose to ignore that add friend icon instead of declining. They can't add you until you accept/deny it.

Bot problem won't go away in a snap, but the ignoring/muting solution works like a charm.

3 minutes ago, Takao said:

Are you for real first of all 10 whispers per minute i really wannt know if i can play game or constantly block spammers.

Second of all WTFast was not approved by ncsoft as much as i know i dont wanna get banned for it not to mention gameguard changes...

if all 10 whisper are from 3 bots, how many click does it take to block 3 bot spam? is it that hard to block a bot spammer? if that's hard, fine by me.
WTFast is allowed, just that their automated ban bot might accidentally detect it as a hack tool. I've been using WTFast since launch. if you need tips on how to set it up, sure, pm me. If you still wanna put all blames on NCSoft, sure, enjoy the "game".

1 hour ago, Kanosaki said:

Well, you can choose to ignore that add friend icon instead of declining. They can't add you until you accept/deny it.

Bot problem won't go away in a snap, but the ignoring/muting solution works like a charm.

if all 10 whisper are from 3 bots, how many click does it take to block 3 bot spam? is it that hard to block a bot spammer? if that's hard, fine by me.
WTFast is allowed, just that their automated ban bot might accidentally detect it as a hack tool. I've been using WTFast since launch. if you need tips on how to set it up, sure, pm me. If you still wanna put all blames on NCSoft, sure, enjoy the "game".

No point in arguing with guy who is white knight and dont want ncsoft to fix anything or game to improve performance u doesnt make sense all so i will ignore you.

Just now, Takao said:

No point in arguing with guy who is white knight and dont want ncsoft to fix anything or game to improve performance u doesnt make sense all so i will ignore you.

Time taken for NCSoft to solve Bot problem: unknown
Time taken for you to block 3 bot: 1 minute

Time taken for NCSoft to solve lag problem: unknown
Time taken to try WTFast: 10 minute at 100kb/s download speed

I din't mention that NCSoft is a good company, I agree, these shits they cause are horrible, NCSoft sucks at handling these, I totally agree. 
But you willing to wait for "unknown" amount of time for them to fix it while you can find alternate solution in mere minutes which work as good, I applaud your patience, I really do :D

Thanks for appointing me a white knight, I will do my best to paint you red :D

Archived