Force Master Burn Build (with explanations)

Aerroon

the thing i highly agree on is T3 S1 curently cause of passive fire orb generating and no need of usingF fire fury to cast twwin dragons. The Windstorm thing is in ocasional dps category so mainly i dont like it because those conditions are not always there as you said...Tab fire also ocasionally ya np with that sometime youu se it sometimes not.I use them point in Frost fury but i realized i never actualy use it now. The build you runing is good np but windesrorm points or Fire Tab points could be use in frost fury as safety line .Otherwise T3 s1 Blazing palm is curently good and i think a bit better than T3 S2 because no hongmon skill yet. So i might Use The T3 s1 and see how it goes. Nice explanations thou.

13 hours ago, andu80 said:

the thing i highly agree on is T3 S1 curently cause of passive fire orb generating and no need of usingF fire fury to cast twwin dragons. The Windstorm thing is in ocasional dps category so mainly i dont like it because those conditions are not always there as you said...Tab fire also ocasionally ya np with that sometime youu se it sometimes not.I use them point in Frost fury but i realized i never actualy use it now. The build you runing is good np but windesrorm points or Fire Tab points could be use in frost fury as safety line .Otherwise T3 s1 Blazing palm is curently good and i think a bit better than T3 S2 because no hongmon skill yet. So i might Use The T3 s1 and see how it goes. Nice explanations thou.

I had them in Frost Fury but I absolutely never used it. Even when I was low HP using it takes such a large amount of time and the amount of HP I get back compared to the amount of HP I have isn't all that great.

I would be more careful about fire fury being a dps loss. It`s right that it deals less dmg in comparison with blazing beam.

But:

1) It allows you to use T3S2 flame palm (compansation for portion of lost dmg).

2) With fire fury you can cast dragonblaze in every other RLF cycle, while with T3S1 flame palm only in every fifth (forth if you gets all three flame palms as crits) cycle.

3) More dragonblaze means you can use meteor shower more often.

20 hours ago, Dlacik said:

I would be more careful about fire fury being a dps loss. It`s right that it deals less dmg in comparison with blazing beam.

But:

1) It allows you to use T3S2 flame palm (compansation for portion of lost dmg).

2) With fire fury you can cast dragonblaze in every other RLF cycle, while with T3S1 flame palm only in every fifth (forth if you gets all three flame palms as crits) cycle.

3) More dragonblaze means you can use meteor shower more often.

T3 S1 Blazing palm generates fire orbs on crit.......I use dragon blaze alot w/o using fire fury . And T3 S1 Blazing palm Does NOT detonate embers so its purrfect...T3 S2 onlyl has 0.8 x ap rate more dmg on burn . If it was hongmon skll that would had been 1.8 and i might have changed it . otytherwise nop waste of point in Fire fury.

@andu80 T3S1 Blazing Palm generates only 1 fire orb and only when it crits. With 55~60% crit chance you will get some non-crits so you will usually need 4 LR2 rotations to get 3 fire orbs ready. That means you can use your Dragonblaze only every fifth rotation and with that you can use Meteor Shower approx every 30 seconds.

Fire Fury with Flame soul generates 1 orb each hit, it hits 3 times so you will get 3 orbs from each fire fury. That means you can use dragonblaze every other rotation and with that you can use Meteor Shower approx every 18~20seconds.

On 3/12/2016 at 3:48 AM, andu80 said:

using Fire fury +dragon blaze rotation as FM is lazy and loss of dps.Do whatever ya want.....

Your answers are coming off as troll'y and hard to take seriously.  Can you explain why using Fire Fury is lazy but not using it and instead gaining them through something like LMB is not?

i did it 2 min 58 sec with burn  ; thats 1 min 32 sec left . (And do note dmg is depended also on luck( amount of crit you do ) unless you can repeat that timer many times one after another .i Could probly do it faster if i strugle and not cancel boses move; like if you do enough dmg he skips the black cirle ; and ice atacks with flowers.That was main problem i was canceling boss dmg increse buff because of too much dmg.

And also do note i didnt used any invicib potion to hit boss while he was doing red aoe . I was just chiling at that time.  so i skipped many damange oportunities just because im lazy...

Archived