Video: Outnumbered Faction Fights ~ Mushin Server

Daeaera

Hey all, just wanted to share some experiences I had with doing faction PvP stuff while the balance between Cerulean/Crimson is terribly stacked on Cerulean side. For me, I like a challenge when it comes to fighting slightly outnumbered odds, but most times it's pretty redic trying to dodge 5+ Cerulean gankers. Those times that you do manage to kill off a few upstart opposing faction members that just seem hungry for blood is so satisfying! I trained myself in arena to hopefully combat this problem, and I'm still a  little nub but I can somewhat hold my own now xD I don't try to start fights for the fun of it myself, but mostly for me its when they attack me first that I hold nothing back after, as they wanted the fight so I bring it :P Hopefully this can spur some ppl in the outnumbered factions that there IS some fun to be had of being on the underdog side :D

7 hours ago, 854450_1452550237 said:

May I know of your weapon skin that you used for your staff?

It is the Moonwater Baotite Staff, the Breakthrough weapon for a Lvl 5 True Profane staff I believe. The skin just looked so elegant for a mere breakthrough weapon I just had to use it, and it looks extremely good with my Empress outfit :D

On 3/9/2016 at 1:09 PM, Hollow3D said:

Try using faction chat to bring more players in.  There is some fun in being outnumbered.  I'll do more open world when I'm 45 and have a descent amount of gear

I've sometimes tried sometimes but not much luck so far... Usually not as many ppl frequent faction chat what with the constant spammers and low pop combination... =/ Once I get my faction mask I prolly might pick a few fights for fun :)

Got to love that FM tho,calling you retard:)))
He was the one atacking(and not alone) you when you just minding your own bussines and you are the retard:)

Nice video...keep up the good work and *cricket* some more of those frustrated kids like that FM :),they deserve' it.

19 hours ago, Hollow3D said:

Low population?  Are servers actually suffering population issues?

I'd imagine some are since the initial hype for the game has died down, and even then I hear that those servers have a much more balanced population with factions there. Still, that's not the case with Mushin. I meant to say low population among those of the Crimson faction in comparison to Ceruleans, which is constantly full, as Crimson doesn't have that many ppl frequenting chat there as much as constant gold spammers that are likely forced to join Crimson to spam.

Archived