Let me fight a real player in arena please? ;-;

SReaper

simply gonna say it but i don't go into arena just to farm soulstones and get exp but my main reason is just to have fun with a bit of pvp and get better with my class(assassin) but not only just to go vs the same class "destroyer" that are also 99.99999999% bots only.

its been 5 days and i've played like 100+ arena matches till now and every single opponent in 1 vs 1 were destroyer bots.

in 3 vs 3 bots are really rare but afk teammates are too much.... i mean every 1 out of 5 matches i get a afk teammate or afk opponent... sometimes even whole afk opponent team.

What most of us players came to Blade and soul was PvP = Player vs Player but not Player vs Bots or AFK.

please fix it ><

I hate to break it to you, but those that you see AFK, are the way they bot 3v3. Now maybe not every single one, but most are. Its too hard to write a bot program in a tag match, so they just put in simple moves, or spam the switch key, or just do nothing. They still get beans. 

7 hours ago, SReaper said:

simply gonna say it but i don't go into arena just to farm soulstones and get exp but my main reason is just to have fun with a bit of pvp and get better with my class(assassin) but not only just to go vs the same class "destroyer" that are also 99.99999999% bots only.

its been 5 days and i've played like 100+ arena matches till now and every single opponent in 1 vs 1 were destroyer bots.

in 3 vs 3 bots are really rare but afk teammates are too much.... i mean every 1 out of 5 matches i get a afk teammate or afk opponent... sometimes even whole afk opponent team.

What most of us players came to Blade and soul was PvP = Player vs Player but not Player vs Bots or AFK.

please fix it ><

Don't mean to be rude but the reason why you are fighting so many bots is because you are a noob. Silver and gold is all bots, if you are going 50/50 against a bot then you will stay there forever and fight bots forever. But if you are any kind of a decent player you would be trashing bots and get to platinum very easily, then you'll be fighting all the other real players. I've been in in the 2k range for a few weeks now there is 0 bots from my last 50 games.

1 hour ago, Sexifier said:

Don't mean to be rude but the reason why you are fighting so many bots is because you are a noob. Silver and gold is all bots, if you are going 50/50 against a bot then you will stay there forever and fight bots forever. But if you are any kind of a decent player you would be trashing bots and get to platinum very easily, then you'll be fighting all the other real players. I've been in in the 2k range for a few weeks now there is 0 bots from my last 50 games.

right. except the bots evolved and r not as easymode anymore as they used to be. ontop of that use hacks to do things which normally r not possible (ignore cc, speedhack, etc)

sure now u sit in plat or diamond but try these fkin bots as bm now. i do win most but some nope.

as for the "i hate to break it to u" part. this sort of elitist talk just shows that u dont really understand what is actually going on. sure ur in plat or diamond but what about those so called "noobs"? u think the game would be ok with these "noobs" quitting the game cuz of that? who will u play with then eventually? do u honestly think the ppl in higher tiers r more important than the casuals that play?.......

2 minutes ago, Devianne said:

sa

right. except the bots evolved and r not as easymode anymore as they used to be. ontop of that use hacks to do things which normally r not possible (ignore cc, speedhack, etc)

sure now u sit in plat or diamond but try these fkin bots as bm now. i do win most but some nope.

as for the "i hate to break it to u" part. this sort of elitist talk just shows that u dont really understand what is actually going on. sure ur in plat or diamond but what about those so called "noobs"? u think the game would be ok with these "noobs" quitting the game cuz of that? who will u play with then eventually? do u honestly think the ppl in higher tiers r more important than the casuals that play?.......

not saying it's okay at all. Just offering a solution, which is to get better, it's likely the only solution. Bots are a real problem and it's very difficult to fix, you need to spot them all and ban them all, without banning anyone innocent. It's not that easy and probably won't happen. Aion has had a bot problem for years, still has.

there will be bots regardless. this is not just going to stop. they will find ways around and around. im a developer myself and when i was younger i did some nono stuff too. but as i said in another thread there is ways to make sure the majority of ppl is actual ppl and not bots. SPECIFICALLY 1v1s. these bots r annoying as hell. i do win i was at 1.7k gold today and then i got one of these fkin annoying ultrabots that just farmed me. so now im back to barely 1.6k and it goes on like that. a bit annoying. 

These bots r not even useful as training dummies anymore. they act inhuman. the first wave of bots felt like random button mashing but not so much anymore :( and well bm isnt rlly the most easy of all. i do beat most actual players but bots....meh

I think essentially you guys have to *CHOOSE* between no bots, or money from arena (witch you probably won´t get to just "choose" though). That is really how it is. Bots DO get banned, but then you just make a new account and restart the bot. And they cannot really make it automatically, or innocent people might get banned too for 'bot-like-behaviour', considering it´s probably not going to be a perfect system as many things in life.

I personally would choose money, but unfortunately comes with bots all day. Sure, also because i got diamond today (bearly in time... lol) and so i don´t meet bots anyways. But my main reason is because i actually want to keep doing arenas and for the most part only arenas, because i absolutely dislike pve at the moment ESPECIALLY as a sin, it´s just completely boring to me (opinion). So getting rich threw pvp comes in pretty handy, because i can just buy future hm skill books, without having to farm them.

Since you´re a sin try watching viles zerker guide. His guides are really good ... and long af. Won´t type a roman about how to play against a class when there is a done guide out there, witch beats whatever i could type here without reaching the word count limit on multiple posts.

1 hour ago, Devianne said:

Heres the deal dude, and I have said this before, the season is now resetting. These elitist that have been preaching "get gud if ya cant kill easy mode bots" are going to have to eat their word. They rose in the ranks before these hacked up super bots started to emerge. I have a des that I got high(ish) rank before the bots started their steroids. I quit him and started a KFM because des is honestly boring. But I really "got gud" with my KFM. Started really learning the class and fighting mechanics and the other classes styles and mechanics. I do just fine in 3v3 and against real opponents. 

Most of these bots dont want to rise up to the higher levels, because then they will become targets for deletion. So they rise and fall in the mid ranks. I have seen the same bot play me different and hour after he demolished me, no chance hacker bot style. So with the season reset, we are going to see people singing a bit of a differnt tune I do believe. 

Archived