Why is my attack power so bad?

2 minutes ago, Pimpumir said:

you need more crit - roll max crit on your bopeas and enchant it. plus i think you have wrong diamond - its supposed to be "attack power" not "additional dmg"

total bs,

Attack power comes from:

1) Levels (hongmoon levels too)

2) Weapons

3) Accessories

4) Gems

5) Archievements

No other things I can think of.

he can have bigger crit, crit dmg and piercing - he will do more dmg. He is a summoner and he spect into hp....
http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Pimpumir&s=202 those are my stat as fm - ranged dps, just as summoner can be. Higher piercing higher crit and crit dmg, and as i said before, you have wrong diamond. it needs to be with attack power

2 minutes ago, Pimpumir said:

he can have bigger crit, crit dmg and piercing - he will do more dmg. He is a summoner and he spect into hp....
http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Pimpumir&s=202 those are my stat as fm - ranged dps, just as summoner can be. Higher piercing higher crit and crit dmg, and as i said before, you have wrong diamond. it needs to be with attack power

You´re totally off-topic.

The topic is asking about Attack power - the OP is asking about Attack power.

Not about crit, pierce or DPS.

Attack Power has other benefits that being a damage multiplier. (i.e. it raises the cats max hp and often you´ll be in higher regards when joining Naryu Lab runs - true but sad)

Just now, Victorion said:

You´re totally off-topic.

The topic is asking about Attack power - the OP is asking about Attack power.

Not about crit, pierce or DPS.

Attack Power has other benefits that being a damage multiplier. (i.e. it raises the cats max hp and often you´ll be in higher regards when joining Naryu Lab runs - true but sad)

and with the answer for his question that ive put in my post i also gave him an advice of how to get higher dmg... please dude, he knows what is wrong with his gear, can you lay off?

Just now, Pimpumir said:

and with the answer for his question that ive put in my post i also gave him an advice of how to get higher dmg... please dude, he knows what is wrong with his gear, can you lay off?

Q: How do I get more Attack Power

A: Get more crit + Pierce

FAIL!

Q: How do I get more Attack Power

A: Levels + Weapons + Accessories + Gems + Archievements

Correct!

Just now, Pimpumir said:

*clap clap*

Your side-point may have helped the op, where as your main point was utterless useless.

I know I am coming off as an Elitist in your eyes - which is not the case. But in my oppinion your response is trash, letting the OP know he read the description wrong on a gem. It doesn´t really help him much about the real questions, even though it´s an important factor - it´s still only 1 factor, where as his full question didn´t get any proper response.

To explain it fully:

1) Levels (hongmoon levels too)

Each level will increase your Attack Power.

2) Weapons

Maxing your weapons through breakthrough increase Attack Power.

3) Accessories

Maxing your hongmoon jewelry.

*Blackwyrm Ring gives 9 AP where as True Siren Ring only adds 8 AP.

*Pirate Bracelet adds 8 AP, Siren only adds 7 AP

4) Gems

As Pimp pointed out - make sure you´re going for AP and not AD

5) Archievements

+3 Attack Power archievement is available through Naryu Lab4 mans.

Archived