Help vs Junghado

FateAvrnicus

Hi Guys, new Warlock player here, I beat Junghado with Summoner and FM with Summoner being the easiest, but It seems that I lost any idea fighting him as Warlock, closest I can get is 45%. Weapon is True Profane and all infernal accessories. I can't keep him from running through me, and after few slashes ill get frozen in spot. Heck, he's not even using Roar of the dragon yet. Any great tips?  the problem is I can't keep him out of his slashing range and in panic I hit him in his counter stance. Soul shackle him but after few seconds he got unstoppable buff and break free. Thrall is kinda useless because it does not keep him for long. What i did:
-Claw of the tiger (his dash and slashing) can be parried with 2.
-The turtle moves where he froze the ground: just move out of the way or S S in time.
-Phoenix moves: Just don't stand in same spot. Skill build I used mostly Dragon Helix.
Any suggestions, guide or video will be very appreciated. Thanks!

For 1 for you to pull it off with out at least awakened siren is going to be a nightmare. Second you need to learn to quell his main attacks. during his dash attack quell at 1 second in. Locks lack the hard CC of other classes so I would suggest taking root on SS and never root right before he is about to dash. when he does his orange line slashes he will do 2 then move behind you, do a third then he should stealth and do the dash. block the first turn around block the third then use bastion. That will protect you from the slash. In phase 3 which is 50% health he will add another slash in to the rotation he uses before the stealth dash. I would personally use your soul burn after his first stealth dash combo. It resets your bastion (along with everything else) making sure if you push him down quick enough it will be up again for the next combo. Also spec in to abilities that increase damage on brand and make sure to keep brand and target up 24/7.

Also use leech as often as you can the life steal on it is a huge bonus and spec in to crit damage increase during leach.

Best of luck.

^ That's just bad advice. Root and thrall are literally useless on junghado. You don't need siren either. Wasting bastion is a mistake as well since he can red aoe at any time, not just when he's dying.

The only things you need are 3 sec kd X and kd on repulse. He's charging you? Block it, then knock him down. Need time for 3 to reset you v or 4? Press X. He tips his hat at you? While that's very gentlemanly of him, stop what you are doing and block then keep blocking until he dashes past you. He went behind you? SS. He's going to death combo you? Press z with 5x resist. He's doing it again? Time to use that invincibily pot. 3rd time again? Time to use soulburn and press z again. 4th time? Well hope you built up evasion, survive 2 hits, then SS. 5th? Welp apparently you ran out of time, time to reset him.

It's pretty easy if you spec heals on skills.

Sorry for my english:D Use your "x" abillity every time when he use "lighting attack" (swords around him:D) . Don't allow him switch stance. This is the most important. Anf block other attacks:D I killed him with True profane, 340 ap 2k crit.

2 hours ago, Hongmoon said:

^ That's just bad advice. Root and thrall are literally useless on junghado. You don't need siren either. Wasting bastion is a mistake as well since he can red aoe at any time, not just when he's dying.

The only things you need are 3 sec kd X and kd on repulse. He's charging you? Block it, then knock him down. Need time for 3 to reset you v or 4? Press X. He tips his hat at you? While that's very gentlemanly of him, stop what you are doing and block then keep blocking until he dashes past you. He went behind you? SS. He's going to death combo you? Press z with 5x resist. He's doing it again? Time to use that invincibily pot. 3rd time again? Time to use soulburn and press z again. 4th time? Well hope you built up evasion, survive 2 hits, then SS. 5th? Welp apparently you ran out of time, time to reset him.

It's pretty easy if you spec heals on skills.

You can block his red charge with 1, no need to save z for that.

Thanks guys for the great advice! took me my field repair tools to finally beat him but I got general idea how to fight him :D
What i want to add is because we had Bastion, along with it use the time to drink pot and summon thrall, and like you guys said,  keep him knocked down but don't overdo it because there will be time we ran out of CC. Thanks all! Gears are profane and infernal accessories.

Archived