Why do i get stunned when i block a spin ?

zibouyah

Because in all reality KFM, FM and BM are the hardest to play or for people that get salty when i say that: "they have a harder learning curve" you just need to learn you class and other "easier" classes in order to compete against them, for example i main FM i find it so hard going against BM and BD's because of there constant blocks, but i just gotta practice against them to get better, the reason you got stunned because thats probably latency, on his screen you have probably try to counter as soon as he did his spin therefore making him daze you, same with the BM, if they block and incoming attack within 0.5 sec then the opponent will get instantly stunned, listen, i hate it too but i guess you cant do nothing about it except practice :/ or head butt a wall idk tbh...

13 minutes ago, ChiisaiRyuu said:

Because in all reality KFM, FM and BM are the hardest to play or for people that get salty when i say that: "they have a harder learning curve" you just need to learn you class and other "easier" classes in order to compete against them, for example i main FM i find it so hard going against BM and BD's because of there constant blocks, but i just gotta practice against them to get better, the reason you got stunned because thats probably latency, on his screen you have probably try to counter as soon as he did his spin therefore making him daze you, same with the BM, if they block and incoming attack within 0.5 sec then the opponent will get instantly stunned, listen, i hate it too but i guess you cant do nothing about it except practice :/ or head butt a wall idk tbh...

This is does not answer this topic question. The point is that the order the skills should be calculated is the following.

1. Enemy starts spinning.

2. KFM counters that spinning. Therefore recieving 2 seconds daze and stun immunity.

3. Projectile is generated due to the counter.

4. Projectile hits the spin.

5. Parry-stun hits the KFM, but has no effect, since the KFM is stun immune.

Currently it does not work this way, but that is what the skill descriptions indicate. This is what currently happens:

1. Enemy starts spinning.

2. KFM counters that spinning and is stunned immediately.

Therefore the game appereantly generates the projectile before the counter itself is fully calculated.

Am I missing something concerning the spin that makes this argumentation invalid or is this a calculation priority problem?

23 minutes ago, ChiisaiRyuu said:

Did you read my post before posting ?

3 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

Did you read my post before posting ?

no, im just telling you theres no point asking why because the game at the moment is totally unbalanced and stuff that happens, happens because this games pvp is unbalanced...

1 minute ago, ChiisaiRyuu said:

no, im just telling you theres no point asking why because the game at the moment is totally unbalanced and stuff that happens, happens because this games pvp is unbalanced...

What does an ability's interaction with another has to do with balance ? What does that have to do with practice ?

Just now, zibouyah said:

What does an ability's interaction with another has to do with balance ? What does that have to do with practice ?

because unbalance doesn't mean just class balance... it can mean alot of thing for example what you complained about, which is latency... and practice, yes practice thats all i have to say about that...

2 minutes ago, ChiisaiRyuu said:

because unbalance doesn't mean just class balance... it can mean alot of thing for example what you complained about, which is latency... and practice, yes practice thats all i have to say about that...

okkkk i m gonna try to make it easy for you ..maybe you ll understand better .

Kfm ... immune stun on counter

Blade dancer spins >kfm uses counter >Kfm is stunned

what is expected to happen after reading tooltip

Blade dancer spins >kfm counters > kfm resist stun

So question is ... IS the tooltip wrong ?what is the normal interaction between those skills ?

You have the answer ? plz share .

You don t ? then feel free to move to another post .

Just now, zibouyah said:

okkkk i m gonna try to make it easy for you ..maybe you ll understand better .

Kfm ... immune stun on counter

Blade dancer spins >kfm uses counter >Kfm is stunned

what is expected to happen after reading tooltip

Blade dancer spins >kfm counters > kfm resist stun

So question is ... IS the tooltip wrong ?what is the normal interaction between those skills ?

You have the answer ? plz share .

You don t ? then feel free to move to another post .

do you even know the inside and outs of the spin for the LBM? if not you cant judge what it should and shouldnt do, plus his rmb can pierce through your block and his spin cant resist all attacks...

20 minutes ago, ChiisaiRyuu said:

do you even know the inside and outs of the spin for the LBM? if not you cant judge what it should and shouldnt do, plus his rmb can pierce through your block and his spin cant resist all attacks...

Tooltips are tooltips .

the spin deflects and attack for 0.5 sec . To deflect an attack well ... you need to be attacked first .

A counter isnt an attack .  A counter procs an automated attack on SUCCESSFUL counter .That attack can be deflected . On SUCCESSFUL counter you get 2 sec stun daze immunity .

How do i get stunned then ? The fact that the block attack part gets deflected SHOWS that the block was SUCCESSFUL .

The fact that i need to explain to you the tooltip of those spells just hints me that you have no idea how those spells work  therefore i dont know what you are doing here .

Ps: i dont know where you ve seen a rmb that pierces block and stuns .

39 minutes ago, ChiisaiRyuu said:

Mom, look! A retard!

Judging from retarded japanese name, you are a Lyn. Judging from intelligence, Scummoner or Blade Cancer. Upon closer investigation, we can say with certainty it's Blade Cancer.

There are NO "in and outs of the spin of BD". It's easy. 0,5s of parry upon ATTACK. Counter is also easy. Blocks, gets immune to CC, sends back projectile. BD's parry stun goes through STUN IMMUNITY. Do you get it now? Why are you bringing up Sunder here? Noone said anything about that skill. Learn to read or just refrain from posting altogether.

You have to look at the wording carefully to understand this:

Counters a frontal attack for 1 sec

Deals 18 ~ 21 [1.50] damage on Counter

Heals the user 50% of the damage dealt on Counter

Generates 3 Focus on Counter

Increases Defense by 100% for 8 sec on Counter

User is resistant to Stun, Daze for 2 sec on Counter

Decreases the cooldown of Searing Palm by 1 sec on Counter

For instance, notice that it says "Deals 18-21 damage on Counter" and "Heals the user 50% of the damage dealt on Counter," as well as "User is resistant to Stun, Daze for 2 sec on Counter."  See, ALL of those things happen at the same time and are counted as the counterattack itself being successful.  Since your counterattack is hitting the BD's spin, it's getting parried and NONE of those effects are being granted, including the CC resist.  Therefore, you get dazed by the parry and you don't do any damage, don't get any focus or healing, and you don't get the CC immunity.

1 hour ago, ViolenceUndone said:

You have to look at the wording carefully to understand this:

Deals 18 ~ 21 [1.50] damage on Counter

Heals the user 50% of the damage dealt on Counter

Generates 3 Focus on Counter

Increases Defense by 100% for 8 sec on Counter

User is resistant to Stun, Daze for 2 sec on Counter

Decreases the cooldown of Searing Palm by 1 sec on Counter

For instance, notice that it says "Deals 18-21 damage on Counter" and "Heals the user 50% of the damage dealt on Counter," as well as "User is resistant to Stun, Daze for 2 sec on Counter."  See, ALL of those things happen at the same time and are counted as the counterattack itself being successful.  Since your counterattack is hitting the BD's spin, it's getting parried and NONE of those effects are being granted, including the CC resist.  Therefore, you get dazed by the parry and you don't do any damage, don't get any focus or healing, and you don't get the CC immunity.

Wut lol. BD spin hits counter, not the other way around. THEN, counter projectile, that shoots BECAUSE counter was successful (and all effects listed above proc) hits BD and goes through "resistant to Stun on Counter". And how do you know counter DID happen? Projectile wouldn't have bene shot if it didn't.

Or do you want to tell me DEFENSIVE skill actually ATTACKS BD? XD No, projectile does. But it procs ONLY after SUCCESSFUL COUNTER, along with other effects.

13 hours ago, Duniak said:

Wut lol. BD spin hits counter, not the other way around. THEN, counter projectile, that shoots BECAUSE counter was successful (and all effects listed above proc) hits BD and goes through "resistant to Stun on Counter". And how do you know counter DID happen? Projectile wouldn't have bene shot if it didn't.

Or do you want to tell me DEFENSIVE skill actually ATTACKS BD? XD No, projectile does. But it procs ONLY after SUCCESSFUL COUNTER, along with other effects.

Again, read the tooltip. The defensive skill is not the one that triggers the CC immunity. It's the projectile landing successfully that does that. You'll notice that you won't get focus regen or anything else if the projectile doesn't hit them. This goes for any skill that prevents it from hitting, like an FM or KFM using IceV/Tab that freezes themselves when attacked.

11 minutes ago, ViolenceUndone said:

Again, read the tooltip. The defensive skill is not the one that triggers the CC immunity. It's the projectile landing successfully that does that. You'll notice that you won't get focus regen or anything else if the projectile doesn't hit them. This goes for any skill that prevents it from hitting, like an FM or KFM using IceV/Tab that freezes themselves when attacked.

read the tootip properly plz 

Deals 18 ~ 21 [1.50] damage on Counter

Another proof that you are wrong is that i do get the focus .

Archived