ahhhhhhhh **** it i m done

zibouyah

Just ignore my last post i guess i m done .

I gave y best to deal with server issues , the game balance  and stuff but last patch was the last drop .

Seriously i played 3 warlocks and i m already fed up . I won those games but ehy werent fun at all they where tedious .

I wasn't fighting a character i was fighting a targeting system .

It s already pissing me off everytime i have to fight a summoner  where half of my abilities can go on the cat just because at the last freaking second the cat moved an got targeted .

Losing to a summoner is already liek losing to rng ... at the start of each game i ask myself " will i get screwed by the targeting system this time or not " .

What s funny is that summoners exploit the heck  out of it ... put your cat to sleep when your opponent  gets in melee range ,wait for cc then call the cat ... rinse and repeat .

Now we have warlocks  with a pet the size of the arena and they just stay right next to him .. good luck targeting them  ... and once you land a cc .. too bad they dodnt even need to tab out because the pet will just cc you . 

Maybe the problem wouldnt be this big if they did what they did in gw2 ... normalize character size in pvp .

Just an example i have no problem against force masters as long as they are not lyn ... if they are lyn  know already lost because it s almost guaranteed that my triple kick will miss and that i will have issues targeting them.

Now that i think about it maybe the problem isnt the classes but the races ... the lyn are just bad game design for pvp .

2 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

Thats like saying to someone who complains about the issues of Prometheus (the movie)  "thats because you voted for obama " ...

Where is the logic in that ?

maybe because no-one else is complaining about this ... sooo just maybe it´s something that you can work on and not something that is wrong with the game ;)

4 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

Thats like saying to someone who complains about the issues of Prometheus (the movie)  "thats because you voted for obama " ...

Where is the logic in that ?

He' right to be honest.

Hitboxes for races are the same. so there's one argument gone.

As for hitting the summons, that really is a learn2play issue.

6 minutes ago, Jamein said:

He' right to be honest.

Hitboxes for races are the same. so there's one argument gone.

As for hitting the summons, that really is a learn2play issue.

Hit boxes have nothing to do with targeting . In gw2 they implemented the normalized character size... why ? where the hitboxes the same ? yup ... why then ? simple it was harder to target and see what the oppoenent was doing if he was playign a tiny azura

10 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

Hit boxes have nothing to do with targeting . In gw2 they implemented the normalized character size... why ? where the hitboxes the same ? yup ... why then ? simple it was harder to target and see what the oppoenent was doing if he was playign a tiny azura

It was because GW2 PvP is about reading skill animations to block/dodge/evade right skill. So you couldn't recognize animations of Asuras. Also, it was huge problem in GW2, because GW2 is group based PvP, so in teamfights nobody had clue what is going on with 10 Asuras fightning each other.

2 minutes ago, Zdradek said:

It was because GW2 PvP is about reading skill animations to block/dodge/evade right skill. So you couldn't recognize animations of Asuras. Also, it was huge problem in GW2, because GW2 is group based PvP, so in teamfights nobody had clue what is going on with 10 Asuras fightning each other.

And blade and soul isnt ? lol

If this wanst  an issue then why do summoners  play very tiny characters ? you know you can create a lyn with  a bigger size right ? and yet they pick the smallest one .

WHy do they always runs to their cat and stay on top of their cat if the targeting wanst an issue ? why do warlock now just stay on top of their pet ?

Simple question do summoners ave an advantage in therms of targeting dude to their pet ?

I don´t know .... i always kill the cat first because it´s easier to kill the summoner after the cat is dead and i read a lot of ppl who do the same. I don´t see any sense as a summoner the hide behind the cat

5 minutes ago, Elmala said:

I don´t know .... i always kill the cat first because it´s easier to kill the summoner after the cat is dead and i read a lot of ppl who do the same. I don´t see any sense as a summoner the hide behind the cat

What do you play to be able to kill the pet ?  Because they got a spell  with 9 sec cd that makes the cat take 90% reduced damage for 5 sec and heals him 2% hp per hit and immune cc . If you can kill the cat then i dotn know what the summoner is doing .

5 minutes ago, Zdradek said:

Good players don't have any targeting issue. Also, Cat is easier to kill than Summoner.

What do you play ?

ANd what is a "good player " ? what is this elitist bullshit attitude ?

12 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

What do you play to be able to kill the pet ?  Because they got a spell  with 9 sec cd that makes the cat take 90% reduced damage for 5 sec and heals him 2% hp per hit and immune cc . If you can kill the cat then i dotn know what the summoner is doing .

And you think it makes harder to kill pet than Summoner with Dendalion, Heal/Iframe, CC breaks, CCs made by Cat during CC on Summoner etc?

14 minutes ago, Zdradek said:

And you think it makes harder to kill pet than Summoner with Dendalion, Heal/Iframe, CC breaks, CCs made by Cat during CC on Summoner etc?

Unless you play destro or fm with heavy cleave there is no way the summoner will just watch you kill a cat that takes 90% reduced damage

1 hour ago, zibouyah said:

Unless you play destro or fm with heavy cleave there is no way the summoner will just watch you kill a cat that takes 90% reduced damage

If you're too stupid to switch targets when Summoner is using Taunt... then I can understand your issue.

2 minutes ago, Zdradek said:

If you're too stupid to switch targets when Summoner is using Taunt... then I can understand your issue.

Wow way of making your point valid ... call people names !!!  /clap

On a more serious note (yeah i m still going to treat you as someone with some kind of maturity ,i m that nice) Attacking the cat wont make the summoner stop attacking you .

Even if you attack the cat while his taunt is down you will still have to blow cooldowns on the cat to get him down and each time he taunts and you have to switch that s cooldowns you wont have for the summoner while there is a timer on your head .Yup the second grab will kill you because you wont have  a tab escape now if you think it is wiser to take down 80k hp combined cat and summoner  not even factoring heals (yeah thats what you get by switching over and over ) than taking down a single target then i dont know what logic can get to you . And even if you kill the cat you must have have killed him while still having enough hp to deal with the summoner .

you are KFM, aren´t you?

I understand that it´s hard for you against a summoner (my boyfriend also plays a KFM)

maybe other KFM can help you with that or got a tactic against summoner, I don´t think that the solution is to make the char bigger or better to targeting

11 minutes ago, Elmala said:

you are KFM, aren´t you?

I understand that it´s hard for you against a summoner (my boyfriend also plays a KFM)

maybe other KFM can help you with that or got a tactic against summoner, I don´t think that the solution is to make the char bigger or better to targeting

KFM's counter summoners pretty hard to be honest....

4 minutes ago, Jamein said:

KFM's counter summoners pretty hard to be honest....

Yes Kfm counters summoner hard  i never said summoners the class is hard . what i m  saying is that the targeting system is the biggest opponent in that match up .

The match up is simple ... make the summoner tab  and then you use your searing palm combo and kill him in 5 sec ... is that fun to play ? no  is that a free win no because he s the catch  if at one point the cat gets randomly targeted because both are on top of each other and one of your searing palm ends on the cat  then you just lost the game .

Thats why i call bullshit . There is no fun running a cheese build just because "mister is playing summoner " . There is no fun in winning or losing in rng .

Just a simpel thing like using a gab closer against a summoner is annoying ... i git my rmb up i want to go on the summoner .. nop the cat is in the way do i m automaticaly targeting him .... seriously this is annoying . EVery ability i use i must stop for a sec check .. double check .. tripple check to make sure that i wont be hitting the cat . In a game that is supposed to be fast paced that is called making things tedious .

you're aware that the cat can stun/daze/grab you while you're dealing with the summoner, right? And that you can't even counter anything coz cat will jump you / summoner will Entangle you? >_>

Getting close also isn't easy coz defensive Summoners can pretty much stay in stealth

KFM a counter for summoners? I doubt that.

25 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

seriously this is annoying . EVery ability i use i must stop for a sec check .. double check .. tripple check to make sure that i wont be hitting the cat . In a game that is supposed to be fast paced that is called making things tedious .

Positioning has always been key in this game, hiding behind your summon is also a perfectly valid thing to do to protect yourself from charges, which is why you need to outplay them on that front, personally I just abuse iframes on the cat, get an easy 3 stacks and get agility and then with the move speed bonus I can be on top of the summoner with ease and abuse triple kick.

KFM's also have multiple gap closers anyway.

Honestly never thought of the cat as an issue, when im doing Searing Palm (BM is my main, KFM is my alt) on the summoner I make sure the cat is stunned in the combo as well with Z/V being AoE that's easily done and make sure my positioning is correct so that I just don't hit the cat. It takes practice but that's why the general response to this is just learn to play.

16 minutes ago, Vexe said:

KFM a counter for summoners? I doubt that.

They really, REALLY do. Not saying the match up is easy, but KFM's don't have anywhere near the problems other classes have against summoners.

48 minutes ago, Jamein said:

Positioning has always been key in this game, hiding behind your summon is also a perfectly valid thing to do to protect yourself from charges, which is why you need to outplay them on that front, personally I just abuse iframes on the cat, get an easy 3 stacks and get agility and then with the move speed bonus I can be on top of the summoner with ease and abuse triple kick.

KFM's also have multiple gap closers anyway.

Honestly never thought of the cat as an issue, when im doing Searing Palm (BM is my main, KFM is my alt) on the summoner I make sure the cat is stunned in the combo as well with Z/V being AoE that's easily done and make sure my positioning is correct so that I just don't hit the cat. It takes practice but that's why the general response to this is just learn to play.

They really, REALLY do. Not saying the match up is easy, but KFM's don't have anywhere near the problems other classes have against summoners.

Well i m going to do something  simple ... lvl a sumoner to lvl 30 something and if i reach plat with it then i guess i was right and this game isnt worth my time ... if i dont then ok  l2p issue

37 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

Well i m going to do something  simple ... lvl a sumoner to lvl 30 something and if i reach plat with it then i guess i was right and this game isnt worth my time ... if i dont then ok  l2p issue

i reached 1.675~ with lvl 30, 18W 5L...

48 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

What exactly are you trying to prove with that? There's no debate on whether summoners are an easier class to PVP on, your complaints were that the pet kept getting in your way when facing them.

Archived