Purple Quest Stuck~ Halp Please!

Evaravenspell

I was doing way of the warlock quest the 4th one if im not mistaken.. Where you were suppose to trap the ploggies and then cast 3 and 4. I thought the room was bugged so i left the training room ._. now im stuck.. I cant abandon the quest and i cant even track the quest. No npc is showing in the map either. Can someone help me? Or can the GM help reset this quest for me? My Warlock's IGN is Maura Moonraven. I am on Iksanun~

Thanks!

Edited by Evaravenspell
Forgot to add which server...

just go to area where  the ploggies been

and do this

On 03.03.2016 at 7:10 PM, 850927_1452550206 said:

It's a bad translation , you must use the number 2, then number 3 , look out when 3 almost finished, the icon will change in number 4 then you must press it quickly .

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2016 at 1:12 PM, nocomment1 said:

i had the same problem is there any fix admin??tnx

After submitting a ticket, the GM told me to just go back to the cave and the gate of the purple quest together with the npc will be there. I was there and it worked flawlessly. managed to finish the purple quest.

On 3/5/2016 at 8:25 PM, Zenirex said:

dude. your number 3 ability has 5 charges that needs to be spendt before you can use nr 4.. seriously.. the purple quests are to learn you how to do it. then you need to look at whats happending  

Seriously.... its a lot of peoples mistake when you play warlock for the first time.. If they mentioned about the ticks... THEN IT WOULD BE LEARNING :D

• 3 years later...