Timer for Floor 8 first boss is way off t

JubiBaby

Now let me say this before, everyone screams "dps check" blah blah blah. I am perfectly fine with it being that way. I am even perfectly fine with it being a 4.5 minute timer. My issue which I am about to show is my timer is saying 2.5 mins then he kills me as you can see from the follow, he maybe had 30-40 seconds left to live. NCSoft this is pointed right at you...you need to fix this bug I am more then able to pass this with zero issue but I can't do that if the game you developed is bugged and I am sure now people will look at their own about this issue as well. https://gyazo.com/04f117bcb6037ea11434c409bb4e3e95

if you had time to check this out thoroughly, u'll see that timer is not a count down but it's a count up. that's how much it took u to die not the other way around.

when u start the fight with the 8th floor u'll see a debuff on u ( skill ) with says 2min 30 sec. if you don't kill him under that time he one shot u. so it's not a bug it's just that you're slow at killing him for now

2 minutes ago, JubiBaby said:

Everyone said it was all 4 mins and 30 seconds...

I think that's for 2nd and 3rd stage. 1st stage has shorter enrage timer, I think. But much easier. Honestly, I didn't have problem until 3rd stage. 1st and 2nd stage are just breeze.

Well, the thing is, for the 1st boss you have 2m 30s for 500k hp, for the last one you will have 4m 30s for 1.2m hp.

If you can't kill the 1st boss in 1m 45s, you can forget about being able to kill the last. Also, he will have extra mechanics.

I don't remember the timer/hp on the 2nd.

Archived