Bots are getting more ridiculous, sort it out NCSOFT!!!!

Well.... the title says it all

every time i play pvp all i come across is bots first of all it use to be just destroyer bots that were not hard to fight, but NOW, they seemed to have advanced into better and more annoying bots also they have wormed there way through other classes now i even see blade dancer bots, kfm bots, ect ect, its getting soo out of hand and for example when i play all the destroyers seem to do is just jump at me constantly, like ever few seconds or so, is there a glitch for no cool downs or something because i have a destroyer myself and i'm sure they cant just jump at you 24/7 and constantly daze you, I've also seen a speed hack when im playing against bots too, they would be over the other side of the arena and id see them glitching towards me like sorta hopping fast in mid air, i know its not my internet because i have like 5 ping every game, but this is really getting out of hand NCSOFT you either fix it or your going to loose alot of members... simple...

oh another thing i went against 3 bots in 3v3 yesterday like 3 or so times and they were all afk, what a challenge LOL...

I have been saying this for a few weeks now. Not all bots are just dumb AI programs that do the same thing over and over. These new bots have no cooldowns, are immune to almost all CC, skate across the arena instantly etc etc. They are now using bots with hacks, a lot of hacks. On the other hand, I have not seen anything but destroyer bots for the most part. And yes 3vs3 would be nice since I dont think they can program in the switching, but they just go AFK instead. Insane. 

Why does NCSoft have such bad bot problems with their games? I tried to play Aion and left that game fast due to there just being bots everywhere as well. I just don't get it, I have played so many other popular games from other companies that have NO bot problems whatsoever. Why cant NCSoft do anything about them, and why are their games so infested with them? It's just so disturbing, and ruins the game for all the real players in so many ways.

9 minutes ago, Xayni said:

Why does NCSoft have such bad bot problems with their games? I tried to play Aion and left that game fast due to there just being bots everywhere as well. I just don't get it, I have played so many other popular games from other companies that have NO bot problems whatsoever. Why cant NCSoft do anything about them, and why are their games so infested with them? It's just so disturbing, and ruins the game for all the real players in so many ways.

You, and every other user on this thread check out my post, or my replies to other recent bot posts. It's really not as simple as you think

16 hours ago, Xayni said:

It's the perfect game to bot. They use Gameguard which is terrible at catching bots. It's F2P and takes 15 hours to hit level cap, so even if you get caught, you just make another account and are back botting arena within the day. It also doesn't help that gear upgrades require a ton of soulstones, and grinding arena happens to be the best way to farm them. So bots have access to one of the best gold farming methods in the game, and the barrier to entry is more or less nonexistent. 

Archived