So, about Warlock Costume

iLostReason

From what i understand, after i hit 45 with my Warlock i will get a box with Warlock costume that i can redeem on any character on my account.Now the question is, if i redeem it on my BM, is there no chance of getting it also on my Warlock unless i level up another character to 45? or is it that i will get the Warlock costume on my warlock, and then a bonus one for one of my other characters? i was hoping that 1 costume is guaranteed for my Warlock, and then a bonus one for any of my other characters, but it seems i'm mistaken?

To get more than one outfit you will need to level up 2 characters to 45. Any character under level 10 or hasn't been created yet are worthy to level and for you to receive 2 costumes or more (depending on the amount of characters you level up).

The costume gets mailed to you through the account mailing system meaning you can grab it on any of your characters. They are adding a feature in at a later date so you can send outfits between characters so maybe that will be better for you. Also: Getting the Warlock outfit now isn't the only time to get it, this is the "First Chance", much like Best Friends it will probably be added into the store later or another challenge may come by to have another chance at getting it.

Archived