I just like to draw when I dc [shop/art thread]

Jush

I really like your drawing!  Your style is indeed really nice like someone above me said. =)

In case you're still taking requests, here's my Lyn. If you're not, it's fine, just really wanted to say your art is really nice. Do you have a deviantart profile maybe? 

SZlENyp.jpg

(PS: his hair is braided on the back)

On 3/1/2016 at 10:20 AM, Yaong said:

Hi!

Sorry it's taking too long but I haven't actually disconnected for a long time and the new character challenge came out so I kinda went bonkers on that for a bit.
Here's a work in progress which may be completely different by the time I get back to you because uh... I have a tendency of just going ... "I hate this, I redo now."

:D I'm almost done leveling so I'll be able to focus entirely on this soon??

Also, I don't really use my deviantart anymore since about three years ago. I use wysp, and art tumblr often.

25635098175_617d5c7817_o.jpg

41 minutes ago, Jush said:

Hi!

Sorry it's taking too long but I haven't actually disconnected for a long time and the new character challenge came out so I kinda went bonkers on that for a bit.
Here's a work in progress which may be completely different by the time I get back to you because uh... I have a tendency of just going ... "I hate this, I redo now."

:D I'm almost done leveling so I'll be able to focus entirely on this soon??

Also, I don't really use my deviantart anymore since about three years ago. I use wysp, and art tumblr often.

25635098175_617d5c7817_o.jpg

Hey there! No rush at all!! Take your time, please!! =) The fact that you're working on it is already an honor, so no rush, okay? Enjoy the game and do the warlock challenge peacefully ^__^ It's turning out nice, actually! XD I love the smile and the eyes so far! I'll be checking the links you sent me, thank you very much!!! =)

6 hours ago, Yaong said:

Hey there! No rush at all!! Take your time, please!! =) The fact that you're working on it is already an honor, so no rush, okay? Enjoy the game and do the warlock challenge peacefully ^__^ It's turning out nice, actually! XD I love the smile and the eyes so far! I'll be checking the links you sent me, thank you very much!!! =)

Ta da! Got kinda lazy and it's also like 2 am so LOL whoops. I got too into this xD

25664286235_3f60d0ae34_o.jpg

8 hours ago, Jush said:

Ta da! Got kinda lazy and it's also like 2 am so LOL whoops. I got too into this xD

25664286235_3f60d0ae34_o.jpg

Oh my god!!! I absolutely LOVE IT! Thank you so much for your time and effort into doing this. You're awesome! I'll be sure to refer people to you in case they ask me =) I loved your drawings at Wysp and Tumblr as well, your Jack Frosts and Nillin from Remember Me are just wonderful.

Have a great week and thank you so much!

Archived