What will happen if you do not report bots.

Dad

1 hour ago, ChanChan said:

It will if nobody buys gold.

This is how nexon fixed the problem, they let people go right ahead and buy gold from them and soon as they take the gold and go out shopping they get banned, then later on they would come crying to the forums and lie about getting banned for no reason or get their friends to help them get unbanned and what do the admins do? They tell everyone what they did and why they're banned and the player doesn't even make a second post.

Again this is the reason why DN NA has no bots, you used to see bots 24/7 glitching in and out of the blacksmith fixing weapons and running back to the field, you'd see thousands of them even spamming world chat. It hasn't been a single bot in the past 3 years ever since nexon found a way to stop them.

7 hours ago, AlcatelOneTouch said:

It will happen the same if we are reporting them = Nothing! 

For 10 years I did not see any Bot clearance in Lineage 2 and I don't believe I will see it BNS

Judging from the amount of posts crying about being banned, at least we know they are doing something. In Vindictus the players had to take actions into their own hands...by leaving.

14 hours ago, ChanChan said:

Judging from the amount of posts crying about being banned, at least we know they are doing something. In Vindictus the players had to take actions into their own hands...by leaving.

But they are banning the wrong people... Some guy, with totally ordinary nickname mailed gold to the character of his Girlfriend. Bam, both banned. Great Job NC soft, you have the resource to spy players mails, but you are incapable of banning the hundreds or thousands  sadmdasmd,   dasdsads,  xxxxxfff,  xaaasas,  \/\/ \/\/  \/\/ dot M AAA AO dot Com, asdsdsdaasd 

Like I said, they brought Lineage 2 to empty servers, emptier than java private servers, just because they refused to deal with bots. To save the game they made it F2P. But that's another story. If I was ahead of NC Soft will hire 24/7 GMs that will lock bot after bot by just reading the chat.    

Archived