Corrupted weapons

RickXtreme

Hello, im posting this because I found out that the weapons that drop in The Darkglimpse dungeon are named "Corrupted X" except for the Lynblade one, which is called "Consuming Lynblade". Some people might try to search for Corrupted Lynblade and nothing appears because the name is different. Hope this gets fixed :)

Thanks

15 hours ago, RickXtreme said:

Some people might try to search for Corrupted Lynblade and nothing appears because the name is different. Hope this gets fixed :)

Weapon -> sword -> corrupted lynblade, it is there. Only thing I do noticed is that it comes unsealed, hence higher price.

14 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

Weapon -> sword -> corrupted lynblade, it is there. Only thing I do noticed is that it comes unsealed, hence higher price.

Most people dont unseal the weapons they are going to sell, so yea most of the time there isnt the weapon in the AH. They really need to change the name of the sealed to match the other ones.

30 minutes ago, RickXtreme said:

Most people dont unseal the weapons they are going to sell, so yea most of the time there isnt the weapon in the AH. They really need to change the name of the sealed to match the other ones.

Then you need to post this in BUG REPORTS section of the forum, not here.

Archived