Fix the Issue with logging into Forums

882260_1452550489

Seriously, don't know why but this is the only game forums where I have to enter my log in information like 10 times for it to log me into my account.  Everything is spelled correctly but nothing it just sends me back to the same damn page not logged in.  Absolutely ridiculous and why the hell can I not change my name, why am I still named with numbers?

21 minutes ago, 882260_1452550489 said:

Seriously, don't know why but this is the only game forums where I have to enter my log in information like 10 times for it to log me into my account.  Everything is spelled correctly but nothing it just sends me back to the same damn page not logged in.  Absolutely ridiculous and why the hell can I not change my name, why am I still named with numbers?

I had this problem too. I think if you use the login link below a thread as opposed to the login link at the top right of the page, you will login first time every time (at least in my experience so far.)

But yeah, it's hilarious how p1ss poor this website is. When ever I used the top right login it would redirect me to an account management page for NCSoft, upon returning to the forums I would be logged out...

Archived