Can't use crossserver dungeon queue

Glissando

The last three dungeons I queued for the entire party was bots, and they all stood at the entrance. I'm getting tired of reporting and looking at loading screens every time I play this game. Please stop spending so much time on Twitter and Twitch and actually come into the game, thank you.

Poor you i went to tomb of exiles yesterday to get all my infernal for that character all players on each run no leecher and that was on cross-server.I was also expecting lag and dc because forums mention it so much nope no dc no lag got a wonderful time sure a few who like to go faster then the rest but when 2 of 6 run ahead and rest get block by fire they wait.Only complain i had was that i needed to use my brilliant key to get my weapon.RNG is nasty was waiting for bangle from either dynamic quest or the box from boss at the end ok about 3 dagger for sin, 2 or 3 gauntlet for kfm, 2 or 3 axe for the destroyer, 2 or 3 sword for bm.

THIS!

It really pisses me off even more when you realize the BOT is HM3 or even funnier, i saw a HM4 bot, and im pretty sure all its EXP was gained just from LEECHING / AFKing.  

That means its been doing this THAT long without getting caught... which is absolutely unacceptable to me.

Archived