Vermilion Terror & Sapphire Terror

JoshRPG

I have 2 characters, and will be buying a 3rd, but before I say which class I will buy 3rd here are the 2 I've chosen:

Destroyer

Blade Master

Now, each of those classes are very fun to play in dungeons or at bosses, because they have multiple ways to avoid attacks, and make it so you survive, and usually with taking little damage (if done correctly).

However, if you try to do this at Vermilion & Sapphire terror, you will find yourself in tears, smacking your head off a wall after 2 hours without a drop, or maybe 1 or 2 if you were lucky... and about 4726 deaths.

You look around you, from your near death state, and realize, "Wow there sure are a lot of summoners and force masters here! Gee how nice it would be, to stand out of range of all but the Area of Effect attacks."

Which brings me to why I made a mistake in class selection. I didn't realize that the end game (for now) bosses would be nearly impossible unless I picked one of the ranged classes. 

I'm pretty disappointed that it has been made this way, and would really like to see some changes to how much contribution you need to get a drop as a melee class, or how much damage the attacks do, either way, it is very unplayable right now. 

Hopefully one day I can walk up to those bosses with my Blade Master and know that if I block I wont be dead anyway, if I "Blind Side", I wont die anyway, or maybe, just knowing that I died to get the contribution.

But I guess I will just go spend $5 and get a Force Master until that's an option.

NGfPF60.png(I blanked their names, didn't ask if they wanted their ign posted somewhere, but it was nearly all summoners and I think 2 force masters)

Please fix this, I love the game, and would like to see diversity at these bosses, every class deserves the ability to get their drops.

TL;DR I'm crying about the difficulty of "Ogres" for melee classes, and would like to see it fixed.

i agree, if that many players are there it reduces your FPS a lot and makes it nearly impossible to dodge the AOE effects or sometimes you get hit by one , knocked down and instantly get hit by another one or a third one and cant't do shit about it and just die.

also most of the terrors attacks are unblockable despite the ORANGE circle around them(usually a red one indicates an unblockable attack and orange a blockable one)

the only good thing about these bosses is that their rewards are meaningless and not worth the time.

They take a few minutes to kill, their rewards are pretty worth. Same with BW, especially on weekends. IF you do enough damage which is literally the easiest thing to do on a caster, you get a brilliant box that gives 20 soulstones. So yeah, wouldn't hurt to make a scummoner if you want, not like there's enough of them already or anything. FM isn't a bad choice also or just wait for warlock, you'll also be getting a free slot to make a char.

Archived