what is stronger for kfm? 3RF or 3X

Dalapie

I've seen multiple guides playing with the pve version of searing palm for maximum dmg, spaming stun into 3x 4x searing palm strikes? 

is it stronger than 3rf atm, i mean if i wanna play 3rf i should go with the stun tree in searing palm, and if i wanna go with 3x i should go with the dmg in searing palm?

any information

Just now, Shukran said:

left for dmg

right for control

u usually use left for opponent that cannot be chainstunned at its finest.

u usually use right for the ones who can be chainstunned.

not sure what you mean, every opponent can be chain stunned :P?  after they blow the tap and escape

Just now, Jamein said:

For arena PVP its 3rf.

Searing Palm:

Tier 3 stage 2 for everything other than summoners.

Tier 3 Stage 1 for summoners.

thank you that helped alot, but do i then use 3x- 3x-3x-3x on summoners instead of 3rf`?

Just now, Jamein said:

Use 3rX instead but yeah, if you're looking at a stunlock for it, it would probably be like:

Z>3rx>3r>V>X>3rX>XX

If you're using fighting spirit the guy is probably dead. If not he's not far off, or if you did it on the cat then that's dead. Although at top level I'd say go for Ice Guard over fighting spirit against summoners now, but gold-mid plat you'll probably be able to use fighting spirit and not need the added defense option.

i thought F was better than X, :P so now its 3rx instead of 3rf?

5 minutes ago, Dalapie said:

thank you that helped alot, but do i then use 3x- 3x-3x-3x on summoners instead of 3rf`?

Use 3rX instead but yeah, if you're looking at a stunlock for it, it would probably be like:

Z-3rx-3r-V-X-3rX-xx

If you're using fighting spirit the guy is probably dead. If not he's not far off, or if you did it on the cat then that's dead. Although at top level I'd say go for Ice Guard over fighting spirit against summoners now, but gold-mid plat you'll probably be able to use fighting spirit and not need the added defense option.

7 minutes ago, Dalapie said:

i thought F was better than X, :P so now its 3rx instead of 3rf?

Only against summoners and during a searing palm combo. If you're not blowing your V or X then continue to 3rf>3r>launch from triple kicks or Z until you are ready to go all in with X and V.

For everything else spec the stun from searing palm.

42 minutes ago, Dalapie said:

not sure what you mean, every opponent can be chain stunned :P?  after they blow the tap and escape

searing

left tree : more dmg per stack

right tree: another stun or kd after 8 hits/10secs

hence

left for dmg,

right for controll.

Archived