Installing BnS on another pc without downloading the game

Natello

Does anybody know how I can install Blade and Soul on another pc without downloading the game? I have allready downloaded the game on my laptop and I want to install it on my new pc, but I don't want to wait another 10 hours. I've allready tried to copy and paste the ncsoft and ncwest folders into my pc and tried to open it with the nclauncher that's located in the ncwest folder. The lancher keeps giving me an error. I've placed the two folders inside my program files (x86) folder.

My laptop has windows 7 and my pc has windows 10 if that helps.

Maybe registry issues? Don't know exactly...

I would try it like i do it with every other Game. "Install" it the normal way, stop the download from launcher. Copy your existing files in the new folder where you "installed" it. Run the Launcher and it should work.

Dunno why this scenario shouldn't work.

It seems that I only needed to copy the ncsoft folder into my program files(x86). The nclauncher inside the ncwest folder was the wrong launcher, that's why it did not work. I've downloaded the installer again and after that I had to use the launcher that came with the installer. (The one with the red blade and soul logo.) It worked.

By the way... if people could just take a moment to read two sentences in my second post and responded with a simple yes or no answer, that would have helped a lot too.

But regardless of that, Thanks for the replies!

It gave you an error because you tried starting the launcher directly from the application and not the usual Blade&Soul shortcut, to fix this you gotta make a new shortcut and add this  /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com"  in the "Properties">"Target" after the location of the launcher.

Copy the Enter BaS Folder located in c:/program files/ NCSOFT... 
on the new PC download BaS Downloaded.
Start to install but stop it after NCsoft started to download the client.
Extract your old copy on the new created location in c:/program files/ NCSOFT... 
start the Launcher again and let it download some minor update.

Have Fun and GL

Archived