Cheeb Shop~ (Updated Styles!)

Whalephat

Update: COMMISSIONS OPEN!

So here are cheeb shop~

My pen name I go by is Whalephat ;O

I currently am only going to be open for Chibis and sketches o vo

I also won't be taking paypal so the only form of payment is Gold to all servers or Items.

Anyone in any server other than Jiwan who wants to order will have to message me privately on forums about payment!

I'll also probably be picking and choosing when or who I want to do art for, so it won't necessarily be in order (I swear its cause of art block/mood/items/sick)

?Art Styles?

?Sketches! ~ 2g

?Mini Minis! ~ 6g

?Teeny Cheebs! ~ 10g

?Full Cheebs! ~ 14g

?Kawaii as Fudge 1* ~ 16g

?Kawaii as Fudge 2* ~ 20g

?Creative Freedom* ~ Look below for more information!

?Additional Art examples!

Extra Characters ~ Half of Original Character price

Prices are subject to change

* More information down below

Disclaimer

Prices change based on Economy/Outfit ; u;

I would like to state that males are not my forte, but I am willing to try ;O

I'm not good at Armor/metals

Kawaii as Fudge Information

So the goal for kawaii as fudge chibis is that I am given room to be as creative as possible to make your character as cute as possible! Though things like metal armors or pieces are hard to make cute so keep that in mind~ I also might randomly stick food or sweets, hence the fudge part, cause sweets are cute. Generally, I'll need ref images and what kind of personality to help with face and pose!

Creative Freedom Information

For this one, I will ask for your budget, depending on how much you want to spend, I'll do an art piece of that value for you that's unique. This can range from 2g minimum to 20g or more. With just ref images and personality, I'll do my best to give you something that's unique and beyond the standard art commissions. For this commission, go ahead and send me a private message! 

?My Ign: Cosetti

?The form!

Ign: For Contact purposes

Server: 

What you want: (Sketch, Mini Mini, Teeny Cheeb, etc)

Payment: (Anything more than 15g I will want to be paid half before starting the commission)

Image References: (Preferably front, back, sides)

Extra Details: Extra Details would really help! (Personality, Pose, Slight changes to hair/outfits/etc, Music that you feel should be the 'mood', Backstory, etc)

?The List

? Horoscope

?

? Please dont trace or edit my art ?

You can use it other wise for personal and not for commercial use so long as credited to me~

~Love Whalephat

Please and thank you for your time?!

oh i forgot to ask if you just make artworks from bns stuff or i can request an artwork based on another drawing as well :s

(cause my second request is a gift for someone xD)

either way!

Ign: Zutabo

Server: Mushin

What i want: -a few years later trying to decide between teeny and full cheebs-  full cheebs xD

payment: 4g 

references:

clear view -

Spoiler

bhmM81k.jpg 

back / sides -

Spoiler

rBNNqej.jpg

rg4S50z.jpg

[ jNjEyaw.jpg

full body (front) -

Spoiler

L51Mc9P.jpg

extra details: well, he is a pirate lyn! so anything related (especially blackram) [i dunno, maybe he can ride a cannon or anything xD] can be used as you wish xD

One easy way a commissioner can pay across the server is both the artist and the commissioner gets into a cross server dungeon together (only 2) and commissioner bid on an item with the amount of gold they needed to pay :).

On 25/02/2016 at 3:33 AM, Whalephat said:

No I do go outside of BnS ;O

I usually open up to game forums only though cause the struggle so real in every gameee xDDD

http://whalephat.tumblr.com/commissionpage

if only you were in dragon nest sea, i have so much unused gold in my chars and there are literally no artists in the forums x.x (dem nexon ipblocking south murica, and just for dragon nest out of all games..)

anyway, i'm gonna wait a little before posting my second request, dont want to overload you with work xD

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I've been deadly sick and haven't been able to draw in like a week or so ; u;

so comms are delayed u.u

but I'm finally recovering ;D

Update:

I WILL OPEN UP FULL BODY COMM FOR WHITE HOT OUTFIT OR DREAMCUTTER

PLEASEEEEE QAQ 

If you can only do one of the two, please do the second one (Sereniea). Let me know when you are able to receive payment.

Ign: Riniea

Server: Soha

What you want: Sketches

Payment: 2g

Image References: (Preferably front, back, sides)

Riniea-

0skqfIV.jpgAY5YM9S.jpg

Sereniea-

ACUDWGf.jpgpaOVjAC.jpg6QREB5O.jpg

Extra Details: Extra Details would really help! (Personality, Pose, Slight changes to hair/outfits/etc, Music that you feel should be the 'mood', Backstory, etc)

Riniea-

Personality: Nature loving, clumsy, and adores cats and cat-like creatures much like herself.

Pose:

200432116-001-young-woman-sitting-in-fie

Sereniea-

Personality: Very much a bookworm, enjoys playing pranks, but overall very friendly.

Pose:

wKADU5n.jpg?2

Archived