Has anyone soloed Brightstone?

MoltenHeaven

I managed to solo it, but I'm pretty over-gear, I have around 3120 crit and 394 attack power at Hoongmoon 3. 

For first boss, kite and kill the two adds first, you always want to handle the adds before attacking the main boss.  Unfortunately the rest of this is dodging and paying attention to the KFM, half of move set is unavoidable so evade or blindside them.  Remember you can stun and daze the adds, I usually knock them up to the air to buy time to react to what the KFM is doing. 

Second boss, you want to start with blade call -> projectile protect and quickly kill 2-3 of the gunners, then kill the others while blocking the FM's shots, his ice fury hits hard and he does cover the ground under you in ice, so evade those.  His assassin adds are brutal, I like to keep them stun, knock down, or daze, while blocking the FM's shots of course.  There will be 2 assassin adds in the fight. 

Final boss, the fight is easier than the other 2, I just make sure I kill the core in between the two aura lord so I don't get knock back by them.  The cores will disappear once the 2 aura lord start fighting you, take down the green one first before the blue one. 

I'm not running any CC on my build aside from what comes naturally, except for the E which is specced into that fissure thing. My main problem is managing both the bosses and the adds, though I suppose starting to actually using CC on them would help. I'll try it out.

Here is a more detailed explanation:

1st boss:  He will start with an unblockable aoe, so I start by rush on the right add, set up blade call and it's aoe skills, then kite the 3 around keeping them in the lightning rod circle while spamming flicker+flash step until the 2 adds are dead.  Then it's a 1v1 with the KFM until the destroyer shows up.  When the destroyer shows up, be cautious of his grab, it is deadly and he can combo with the KFM, so I would kite with flicker and blade call should be ready again.  Once the destroyer is dead, it's a 1v1 with the KFM, until the FM shows up.  The first move the FM will do in a ground aoe, so avoid that and focus down the FM while blocking the KFM.  At some time, the KFM jumps to the middle and the ground covers with fire aoe, wait till the middle goes off, then rush and blindside to ensure you dodge the outer ones.  Then it's just a 1v1. 

2nd boss:  I start off at the right and move counter clockwise.  You want to rush, blade call, make sure have projectile protection up and if you utilize everything correctly, the projectile protection should fade once you get to the 3rd gunner, then it's just killing the last 2.  There are 2 attacks you should block from the FM, one is his ice fury (multi-hit) and second is when he charge his ice attack (animation is longer and looks like a kamehameha), both do significant amount of damage.  When the first assassin add appear, your blade call should be ready, use blade call, set up projectile protection and focus on the assassin down, the first one likes to set up mines and then teleport you on the mine.  After the first assassin is dead it's just a repeat until the 2nd assassin appears.  You should have blade call ready for this 2nd assassin, you do the same blade call -> projectile protection, then focus this assassin, the second one likes to split poison and... no much else, just poison.  Also, both assassins likes to CC you, so CC them back.  After the second assassin is dead, you are free to kill the FM.  

Final Boss:  Get the two dragonblood hearts, you will need it if you make a mistake.  First you start off with the green guy from 100%-75%, it's just basic dodge and keep hitting him.  Once you get to the blue guy, take him down to 75% quickly, as this when the cores start appearing, when the blue guy start his red aoe, evade and focus down the core in between the two lords, ignore the 2 in the back, this is important as the core will become a nuisance as it can knock you back.  The reason you want to get the blue guy out of the way first is because if you are far away, he will throw an unblockable range attack that can do 8k-9k, he also does a grab, so if his left arm goes up, blindside, if you get caught, get back up and rush, then blindside to avoid his blue range attack.  Okay make sure the core is dead before fighting the green guy, but don't take too long or he will use his special attack, but if you get to that point, you have to iframe 4 of his attacks (similar to aura lord in floor 6).  Make sure you make the most out of blade call's projectile protection.  The same will repeat until you have to fight both aura lord at the same time.  Take out the green guy as fast as you can, and STAY CLOSE to both of them to avoid their other attacks, like jumping on you, rolling toward you, or throwing projectiles at you.  This is where you may take 1 or 2 dragonblood depending how long you take trying to kill the green one.  Once the green guy is dead, the blue guy should be easy to kill. 

On 27/02/2016 at 1:45 AM, Zukarushin said:

Hey guys i just made a vid about solo brightstone. and here it is :

it was my 1st run on my BM. In the past i just used my sin alt for this, but my BM is way better geared, so i decided to give it a GO. GL&HF

On Youtube you mentioned recommended gear, so I wonder if I have True Profan and BSH ss (not fully purple) Would I be able to finish it? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2016 at 4:09 PM, SixGod said:

On Youtube you mentioned recommended gear, so I wonder if I have True Profan and BSH ss (not fully purple) Would I be able to finish it? Thanks

I have Awakened Siren 6, 1 and 2 Endless, rest BSH (all crit infused), Awakened Infernal 10 Jewelry, blue Siren bracelet, Siren Belt stage 5, and not a snowball's chance in hell of doing it.

I soloed it with true profane 10(+25ap gem), awakened infernal accessories/siren belt+pirate bracelet (both at 5) and 3/5 bhs/tower shield (not infused), it's possible, maybe slow, but possible.

12 minutes ago, Shar said:

I soloed it with true profane 10(+25ap gem), awakened infernal accessories/siren belt+pirate bracelet (both at 5) and 3/5 bhs/tower shield (not infused), it's possible, maybe slow, but possible.

So how do you not die to the first boss in .2 seconds, like I do? I start combat, mash Q and E because I know I'm about to get stunlocked, get stunlocked, and die anyway.

Forgot my gems. Keep in mind that it's a miracle if I ever get more than 8 gold a day, and all of that goes right back into feeding my weapon.

+7AP gem (yes, I am that poor)

80 lifesteal on crit

+160 damage on attack

1 hour ago, I Have Derpes said:

So how do you not die to the first boss in .2 seconds, like I do? I start combat, mash Q and E because I know I'm about to get stunlocked, get stunlocked, and die anyway.

Forgot my gems. Keep in mind that it's a miracle if I ever get more than 8 gold a day, and all of that goes right back into feeding my weapon.

80 lifesteal on crit

+160 damage on attack

Q/E only gives you like 0.5s of i-frames. The first aoe the boss starts with is delayed in its attack, so if you can't get the timing down for Q/E, SS out of it and go from there. If you can manage your cooldowns well, you can spec 2 in basic stances (rush) to have i-frames for about 1.5s (and you can feel like Junghado!). Resisting attacks with 2 allows you to use cyclone, which can be specced for more i-frames for 3s. 3 in draw stance (five point strike) also gives you i-frames for 0.6s when specced for it.

Just doing 24p Poh/BSH gives you 6.5g. If you do the big 4 and maybe Mushin up to 7F, that's easily 10g+. You can complete these in around 2.5-3 hours (less if you get lucky at the 24p with early Poh/MM spawns). And if you have time, try to get your faction quests/pvp dailies done also (can't have enough of those soulstones).

10 hours ago, I Have Derpes said:

80 lifesteal on crit

+160 damage on attack

Charge the right add, unleash all your blade call + knockdown + literally everything, and then kite spamming flicker untill adds are dead.

Then it's easy untill first destroyer add spawns (you can spam block vs the boss 1v1, but the destroyer will grab you if you do). When the destro add spawns, unleash everything again and kite with flicker until it's dead, rinse and repeat when the FM add spawns.

Second boss is easier if you can kill 2 adds during your projectile immunity, then you can just spam block and slowly killing everything, keep blade call for when assassin adds spawn.

Final boss is a pita if you end up too far away and they use their ranged attack, but you got 2 extra lives for that so you can mess up a bit :P

6 hours ago, Shar said:

Charge the right add, unleash all your blade call + knockdown + literally everything, and then kite spamming flicker untill adds are dead.

Then it's easy untill first destroyer add spawns (you can spam block vs the boss 1v1, but the destroyer will grab you if you do). When the destro add spawns, unleash everything again and kite with flicker until it's dead, rinse and repeat when the FM add spawns.

Second boss is easier if you can kill 2 adds during your projectile immunity, then you can just spam block and slowly killing everything, keep blade call for when assassin adds spawn.

Final boss is a pita if you end up too far away and they use their ranged attack, but you got 2 extra lives for that so you can mess up a bit :P

I don't have enough damage to kill off both of the starter adds before I just run out of steam and die. I can get one starter mob down, but by then I'm down to 10k health with potions/shoulder charge already on CD.

Archived