How to defeat arena bots?

YoonJi

1st sorry for my bad english,

can someone teach me how to defeat arena bots as a KFM? (yeah im a noob)

they just wake up too early everytime im trying to knockdown, resisting all daze/stun.

this is normal? i cant never win now, this bots just become harder to face.

Well i can't say much for your situation because i don' t know what classes your facing against that botted. Typically they are destroyers in witch case when they are spinning you don't want to waste any of your stuns or dazes because they resist while doing so. However they can be knocked down so if your having trouble getting a hit in just sweep kick them, or backstep and use your flying kick. Also destroyers have another move that basically lets them resist almost every thing, and when they use it it looks like they are swinging the axe upwards in a circular manner a few times. During this attack you reeeeaaallly do not want to land any hit on them because they will pop you up into the air if you do. It takes a while to know just how all the classes function, what there abilities can do, and knowing the limit of your own. If you could elaborate more on what the issue is i am sure i and any other kfms would be willing to help. Or if you could record your self and post that would be just as helpful.

The destroyer bots are pretty easy as KFM. They perform the same actions every round and always blow their escapes immediately. Keep in mind the basics of fighting Destroyer - don't waste your daze/stun during a spin and don't block while in melee range to avoid grabs. 

First, they will immediately rush you and fury+red spin on inc. Just counter the charge and SS away while they red spin their focus away. After that, you can get their escapes out of the way and combo them to death. They blow tab on the first triple kick stun and F roll on the first daze... so I just go for a triple kick, then knock them down and land comet strike as they get up. Blue buff while they roll, chase with C to start a 100-0 combo. The combo I use starts with a 2s CC (such as C daze) > 3RF X Z 3RF 3RF 3RF 3R V 3RF 3RF 3R RMB. 

It's just a PVE fight once you get used to their play style. 

Destroyer bot seems to have this priority:

* Use shield if HP low

* Close gap

* Red spin

* Fury and ani cancel

* Searing strike launcher

* Grab launcher

* Normal anicancel

So use your freeze tab to tank their red spin, QE their fury, use counter with stun when he uses normal attacks - he will stun himself for your 3rf. Be carefull he will SS after air combo so do not CC right away.

I prefer fighting spirit over freeze so they easily die in one 3rf combo. Their red spin is predictable enough that you can just SS and book. I guess you could spec 1 point in SS to get the 50% run bonus to be 100% sure you will get away. 

Thanks for all your reply, im trying all and now i have 50% win maybe i need more train.

One last question, should i use grapple/fighting spirit/frozen (i forgot the name) Since i cant grapple them should i use fighting spirit/frozen?

And it would be nice if someone share KFM skill build to defeat destroyer bots

Archived