Why does NA not have in game team speak?

Amakussa

No VOIP because:

1: we legally have to hold records of every conversation made with our VoiP in the case of customer service disputes and reports. Then throw in all the privacy legal requirements from EU territories, and that's a HUGE amount of work and massive amounts of data we have to store and very expensive to get the hardware in order to store it. 
2: third-party VoiPs do a better job than the in-game one, and the vast majority of people already have access to a third-party one. There's no real reason for us to offer an in-game VoiP when most established guilds and player bases use <insert preferred program>.

The cost of data storage is much much higher than any benefit in offering VoiP.

I personally use Curse Voice. 

Quote from NC Elusive at B&S Dojo.

3 hours ago, OneYouHate said:

Most players that i know have stopped using Teamspeak for one reason or the other and gone to using Discord. Perhaps your guild leader can set up a channel. 

3 hours ago, OneYouHate said:

Most players that i know have stopped using Teamspeak for one reason or the other and gone to using Discord. Perhaps your guild leader can set up a channel. 

3 hours ago, Yomachi said:

awhh man i had no idea we wernt gonna have a in game team speak. that really stinks.

Archived