Gold destroyer bots in the 1700+s?

Devinator00

Sup everyone today was doing my pvp dailies and I noticed that my matches were way easier than normal. Went up against 3 straight destroyers all played the exact same way. My question is are these bots and if so does that mean they actually beat players to into gold? Or are these bots just wintrading with each other?

Well apparently there are bads like this: 

Being rekt by the bots. So bad that cannot even differentiate Destroyer's tab escape vs a regular spin (and then goes straight to the forums to QQ wtf?)... Anyway, because of these guys, the destroyer bots are getting gold.

15 minutes ago, Nilizum said:

Being rekt by the bots. So bad that cannot even differentiate Destroyer's tab escape vs a regular spin (and then goes straight to the forums to QQ wtf?)... Anyway, because of these guys, the destroyer bots are getting gold.

I always feel better about my terrible PvP abilities when I realize there are actually people worse than me.

58 minutes ago, Nilizum said:

you realise sins basicly lose half of their class abilitys plaing vs these hacking bots?

And how the *cricket* can you defend hacking botters running rampart in this game? the current state is a disgrace and *cricket*ing joke.

I play sin and have lost a TOTAL of ONE round to destroyer bots....

1. They all jump and fire spin when the round starts. They then follow with the resist attack (not spin)

Then if you sit in stealth he will spin all his focus out and can't even attack you the rest of the match, literally all he will do is grab you and put you down. You can win by doing absolutely nothing but running in circles casting poison moths.

Lmao

If you're really having a hard time, just run around the arena until they've used everything (they will use Fury and red spin in the middle of the arena when you're not anywhere near them), they will insta-tab a CC, and then you collect your beans and move on to the next Destroyer bot or Summoner. 

Not gonna lie, a few days ago it was easy but now, theyre near impossible to beat.

I fought a destroyer in the arena a few minutes ago, and he went full resistance on me and spin2win. As in not a single time at all could I cc him AND I WAS WATCHING HIS HEALTH BAR, he had a semi-infinite resist, he chained that warcry (idk what its called) that makes him immune  to all stuns, snares, w/ever and then when its almost over he just spammed his spin that makes him immune to everything. 

Pretty much impossible to anyone who relies on aerial combos (BMs). Ive seen a video that apaprently they dont do anything with grabs, but thats bm without a grab :D wtf?

Archived