So I dropped one of the Widows costume....

Rynaqui

Hello everyone first of all this isnt as much of a complaint, more of a request of sorts, now to the point.

I dropped a "ticket" from one of the Widows that would allow me to exchange it for a costume at the entrance of the 24 man bloodshade, thing is, I cant wear it (male Lyn) and I cant trade it.

So my request is as follows: cant the ticket (only the ticket, not hte costume) be tradeable? at least so I can send it to an alt, or just sell it on auction house?

What do you guys think?

2 minutes ago, Rynaqui said:

Hello everyone first of all this isnt as much of a complaint, more of a request of sorts, now to the point.

I dropped a "ticket" from one of the Widows that would allow me to exchange it for a costume at the entrance of the 24 man bloodshade, thing is, I cant wear it (male Lyn) and I cant trade it.

So my request is as follows: cant the ticket (only the ticket, not hte costume) be tradeable? at least so I can send it to an alt, or just sell it on auction house?

What do you guys think?

Well, in the future there's going to be an item that transfers costumes between characters, you could use that ticket to exchange for, say, Jin costume and wait for transfer thing to appear in store. Right now it's same as other class-restricted items that drop (e.g. the Male-only pirate from BSH or Gon Female costume from Dura)

Archived