Mmo's common features which we miss

RoXor

Change current bidding system to Need/Greed - Wrong

This makes me not want to run any cross dungeon without gold EVER... if I spent my gold on upgrading my gear I will never win anything.

Think about it for a second, I have to FARM content and in order to get any rewards I have to pay for it or run premade. So I go through the hassle to clear the dungeon with everyone else, then RNGesus loves and finally drops my item, let's say a Skillbook for my class in BSH. Great, oh wait, not so great, bcause after all the work I still have to pay a fortune to get that book I just earned because the other players are bidding on it too so they can sell it, even tho I'm the class which could use it.

I grew to hate this bidding system in this game, I really do...

If I run BSH and my book drops, I don't want to spend 100g on it. WHy the fk do I have to pay for a drop, it's stupid as hell. When I have low G I just have no motivation to run these things at all, because even if it drops I will still need the gold to buy it from the other players.

What was so wrong with the plain old luck system, I roll a 98 and get the item. Atleast that was fair and didn't burn a hole into your pocket for something you clearly worked for already by running the dungeon.

6 minutes ago, mihwK said:

Change current bidding system to Need/Greed - Wrong

This makes me not want to run any cross dungeon without gold EVER... if I spent my gold on upgrading my gear I will never win anything.

Think about it for a second, I have to FARM content and in order to get any rewards I have to pay for it or run premade. So I go through the hassle to clear the dungeon with everyone else, then RNGesus loves and finally drops my item, let's say a Skillbook for my class in BSH. Great, oh wait, not so great, bcause after all the work I still have to pay a fortune to get that book I just earned because the other players are bidding on it too so they can sell it, even tho I'm the class which could use it.

I grew to hate this bidding system in this game, I really do...

I wrote its wrong because this thread is not to ment to present core design changes, but rather build on existing features it has. I could argue with you how you are wrong , but it was done alraedy for sure in many other topics. For this thread would be more suitable to suggest class restriction on class specific items.

Archived