Anyone who faced this problem and solved it?

Donthink

So, got a problem- can't buy ncoins, support apparently have no idea whats going on and its pretty much same as talking to chat bot with 1-3 days delay. So, the only realistic hope I still have is community. Maybe some of you faced this error while trying to pay with Paypal and got solution?

yH5yjd6vzdNKX8Jop8hk0YAug?token=eyJhbGci

So far what have I done with no results:

1. Support "solution"- "The only suggestion we may offer at this time is for you to attempt your purchase at a later date." - aka no solution (2 weeks still same).

2. Changing browsers (64bit) - firefox, opera, chrome, IE - nop

3. 32. bit system with IE, firefox, opera- nop

4. Using VPN to get NA ip, but only on 64 bit system so far (maybe they hate my ip?) - nop

5. Using my credit card- different error but doesn't work either with any of above solutions.

Think that's all what I have tried so far. Also got few speculations/questions that might help me out somehow if answered:

1. My name and address contains Lithuanian letters (ž,ų,š) and when I try to pay with credit card these letters displayed as "?" so I replaced them with English ones (z,u,s). Yet, every time I retrie payment via card, "?" comes back as saved blank and I again and again replace them to English letters. - so, not sure if that helping or not. Any other ppl done payments with their local letters in their names or address successfully?

2. My Paypal and game account emails differs- could this cause a problem? Any other ppl done payments with different acc and Paypal emails successfully?

3. My Paypal acc doesn't have credit card registered on it- could this cause a problem? Any other ppl done payments with no crdit card registered on Paypal successfully?

4. If I buy ncoins via amazon (which give code for ncoins i think?) will it activate in game mail system (pretty much main reason why i am trying to buy ncoins atm)?

5. Is there any other sites that sell ncoins legitimately? (will it activate in game mail system?)

6. Could this be a problem because of a country (tho VPN should have solved this if so?)? Any other Lithuanians bought ncoins successfully via paypal? If so, maybe some tips on how-to?

Not really sure with what's going on with your account. Many people also had issues with PayPal too and NCsoft has not said anything about updates I'm no sure. You can try using a debit card or an NC coin card. They are both redeemable. The NC coin cards give 2k a piece. That's how I used to get my fill. Now I use gift cards because for some reason I can't find them. If they are in your area I recommend buying those. Or buying a gift card. If those don't work you could always do currency exchange with gold for hogmoon coins. Not sure what your trying to buy but it can be worth it. 

Hi there! How's it going?

Your link to the picture/error seems to be broken, but even without seeing it maybe this could be of help:

Is your credit card an international credit card, or just valid in your country/nearby? Just making sure, because sometimes paypal will accept national cards for international purchaces, sometimes it won't. Have you made international purchases with it before?

Also, I'd recommend clearing your browser history/cache if you haven't yet and trying again without the lithuanian letters, as well as trying to register your credit card on paypal. I didn't quite understand what you meant, if the boxes auto-complete with the lithuanian letters or if when you type without the accents you get an error. 

As far as I know, it should not be a problem that the e-mails differ.

I don't know about purchasing Ncoins from Amazon, but hopefully someone will show up and tell you how it works.

I also don't think there's another legit method to purchase NCoins aside from the game, NCsoft's website and Amazon, but I could be wrong here.

I hardly think this could be because of your IP, unless your country has specific rules against this kind of service or website. Is your connection working as it should? Do you have any similar problems with other websites?

Archived