What is the bind to swap in 3v3 arena ?

zibouyah

9 minutes ago, Shuchin said:

same problem here. There's small numbers shown in the icons but if I press them nothing happens. :(

guess i found something  

The tilde (`) next to your number 1 key is the hotkey for swapping in 3s matches.

Also incase anyone see this posts to reassign it, it's under options> key binding > Functions > Side Skill slot

haven t tried it yet

14 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

Also incase anyone see this posts to reassign it, it's under options> key binding > Functions > Side Skill slot

Different keyboards have different key positions, so knowing that it's beside the 1 key doesn't help much. In Germany, we have qwertz keyboards, that means Y and Z are switched and a bunch of non-letter characters are on different places.

That's why your answer is exactly what I wanted to know. Hope it works, thanks for mentioning this.

1 minute ago, Vexe said:

Different keyboards have different key positions, so knowing that it's beside the 1 key doesn't help much.

That's why your answer is exactly what I wanted to know. Hope it works, thanks for mentioning this.

it works but you will have to change it i guess deending on your keyboard so reasign it

Archived