Jump to content
Forums

Lol Fail, just fail


voodooblade

Recommended Posts

140338538.png

 

In arena 250....I tend to be between 18-22 in all my games except this one. So that is quite the bloat, in all my years of gaming MMO and otherwise since UO Mundanes legacy was released I have never seen such a crappy server. Let alone in such a ping dependent game. There is a a gap between launch errors, Mistakes or not even trying. This falls under the latter. It's no shock you just laid off a bunch of your employees, with this sort of shoddiness in your product I am perplexed how you haven't been swallowed up by a larger company. If I was sitting at 120 tops, I would be like whatever. But 250 is trash.

To check your ping access Task manager-Performance-Open resource manager

Then click networking-check client.exe- then scroll to TCP connections and watch the ping raise once you start arena match. Please note the huge gap between normal pve play and arena. it's impressive. Seriously this is like the nirvana of bad design and failure from a server side perception...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Avalyn said:

Yesterday I was 290 ping in arena, as soon as I went back to the normal server it was 90 ms

It's a shock I even got to plat as BM with that ping. Though personally I am done playing the game till the issue is fix. BnS is about the pvp, yet I shouldn't have to fight the most op class of them all every game...the servers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't remember if you told me or not, but have you tried one of the tunneling VPN services? Their NA data center is in Texas and their EU data center is in Frankfurt, so if you haven't tried one and want to, choose a server in or as close to TX or Frankfurt as you can and check your ping to the VPN server. Aside from that, I really don't know how you can stand to play this game with 250ms. I get annoyed and can "feel" it in game if my ping gets above double digits. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Zooks said:

I don't remember if you told me or not, but have you tried one of the tunneling VPN services? Their NA data center is in Texas and their EU data center is in Frankfurt, so if you haven't tried one and want to, choose a server in or as close to TX or Frankfurt as you can and check your ping to the VPN server. Aside from that, I really don't know how you can stand to play this game with 250ms. I get annoyed and can "feel" it in game if my ping gets above double digits. 

 

I can't. And I shouldn't need a *cricket*ing program like WTFast nor should I need a tunneling service of any kind. I paid for premium, I pay for my net. The fact this is even being flirted with by people is a monolithic monument showcasing the failure and incompetency of NCSoft and in turn this game. I can't imagine where I would be since I am able to hit PLAT as Bm with this shit ping, if this shit was fixed *cricket*ing a month into launch. *cricket* the harbor, *cricket* warlock, *cricket* your costumes. This needs to be a priority now. How many *cricket*ing people have to *cricket*ing post how *cricket*ing retarded this is. It's not their *cricket* *cricket* ass ISP, it's your shitastic servers. 

What the *cricket* is the point of adding content, when you're *cricket*ing server can't even handle 1v1. The main *cricket*ing drive of the *cricket* game. Shit in all my years of gaming I have never seen such a perfect embodiment of in utter failure.  Why add a new class when most can't get acceptable ping, bots are flooding, classes are imbalanced to a degree. Shit at this point *cricket*ing arena is the best pve because the bot destroyer are the true end game boss. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, voodooblade said:

 

I can't. And I shouldn't need a *cricket*ing program like WTFast nor should I need a tunneling service of any kind. I paid for premium, I pay for my net. The fact this is even being flirted with by people is a monolithic monument showcasing the failure and incompetency of NCSoft and in turn this game. I can't imagine where I would be if i am able to hit PLAt as Bm with this shit ping. 

 

Why can't you try one? Technically unable due to local network i.e. university internet or something else? Battleping has a free trial. You can use it for 20 mins at a time. It would at least be worth checking to see if it fixes it. Then you would have some more information about your problem and could possibly get your ISP to reroute if that ends up being the problem. Don't be so stubborn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Zooks said:

 

Why can't you try one? Technically unable due to local network i.e. university internet or something else? Battleping has a free trial. You can use it for 20 mins at a time. It would at least be worth checking to see if it fixes it. Then you would have some more information about your problem and could possibly get your ISP to reroute if that ends up being the problem. Don't be so stubborn.

 

The mathematical odds, of it being my ISP. When my mISp has never had an issue, is stable, and solid is so vastly slim. But for shits and giggles I will. And it's not me being *cricket*ing stubborn, I shouldn't need a third party program to play this *cricket*ing game. And if I was alone I'd be like FML must be me. But I promise you right now that people from EU and NA who also report this...don't use the same *cricket*ing ISP. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, voodooblade said:

 

The mathematical odds, of it being my ISP. When my mISp has never had an issue, is stable, and solid is so vastly slim. But for shits and giggles I will. And it's not me being *cricket*ing stubborn, I shouldn't need a third party program to play this *cricket*ing game. And if I was alone I'd be like FML must be me. But I promise you right now that people from EU and NA who also report this...don't use the same *cricket*ing ISP. 

 

Yep, I agree. It's a crappy situation, and NCSoft seems oddly silent on pretty much... well, everything that doesn't involve cash shop items and content updates. I think Battleping is like $5 a month if that ends up fixing it for you. It's one of those expenses that I don't even have to think about. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Zooks said:

 

Yep, I agree. It's a crappy situation, and NCSoft seems oddly silent on pretty much... well, everything that doesn't involve cash shop items and content updates. I think Battleping is like $5 a month if that ends up fixing it for you. It's one of those expenses that I don't even have to think about. 

 

It didn't. My ping remains unchanged. Until fixed I am going to play a real pvp game. I love BnS, But I cant deal with the hackers, bots, ping issues. I already made the mistake of giving NCSoft money, a mistake I will never make again. Here I was hoping their reputation was false, made up by a bunch of trolls.  I can deal with server crashes, heck I can even deal with class issues. But I can't deal with this ping. Not at my levle of play where the slightest delay can equal a lose. Especially as the class I rolled...BM. Which has enough of a disadvantage till 50 patch. I don't need another handicap.

For what its worth thank you for trying to help. But it's quite clear there is no way I will ever break plat, let alone be able to hold my ranking with this.  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

 

140338538.png

 

 

 

Hello I'm an NCsoft employee, as you can see there's a red message on your screenshot, so we concluded that the problem is from your ISP, our servers are perfectly fine.

 

Please don't forget to check our shop for the new and awesome bunny and cake costumes available only for this month !

 

Have fun on our great game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Ottis said:

 

Hello I'm an NCsoft employee, as you can see there's a red message on your screenshot, so we concluded that the problem is from your ISP, our servers are perfectly fine.

 

Please don't forget to check our shop for the new and awesome bunny and cake costumes available only for this month !

 

Have fun on our great game.

 

Lol Middle line so true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Ottis said:

 

Hello I'm an NCsoft employee, as you can see there's a red message on your screenshot, so we concluded that the problem is from your ISP, our servers are perfectly fine.

 

Please don't forget to check our shop for the new and awesome bunny and cake costumes available only for this month !

 

Have fun on our great game.

As fun as this reply is I'd edit it since you might get in trouble for impersonating an employee.

 

Just looking out for ya. xoxo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Zeca said:
10 minutes ago, Zeca said:

As fun as this reply is I'd edit it since you might get in trouble for impersonating an employee.

 

Just looking out for ya. xoxo

As fun as this reply is I'd edit it since you might get in trouble for impersonating an employee.

 

Just looking out for ya. xoxo

Well I'm not even sure that they're able to understand what they read, or maybe they have a filter that hide every post with "lag" in it, so I think I'm safe for the moment :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...