Old Man Cho Is not there

BlackLegacy

Hi, im having issues with a quest, the quest name is "Three-Point Landing" , when I glide from the child with the other child, on the top of forgotten tomb , Old man Cho is not there. I tried abandoning the quest and retaking it but it's still the same.

Any ideas?

edit :fixed

have you got the required item for the quest ? the bell thing, they random drop in the zone or you can find them in the market place  

for three point landing you need the serpent bell which was on the marketplace once you get that in your inventory Mr Cho should show up on that building behind the deva guy

• 1 year later...
On 2/21/2016 at 10:22 PM, BlackLegacy said:

Hi, im having issues with a quest, the quest name is "Three-Point Landing" , when I glide from the child with the other child, on the top of forgotten tomb , Old man Cho is not there. I tried abandoning the quest and retaking it but it's still the same.

Any ideas?

edit :fixed

Can you tell me how you fixed it? He isn't on the roof for me.

:(

On 4/10/2017 at 5:39 AM, Dlacik said:

@Ivanna as Elvenmad said, you need to have the serpent bell in your inventory. Cho is pretty old, he isn`t going to climb that building if you have no bell to give him.

I already have it but he isn't there, and I can't figure out why. 

His grand-kid brings me there and Windstrides away but he isn't there. The bell is in my inventory and everything. :/

Snap_g4Lrf4ToGd1659016123.jpg

See? 

On 4/13/2017 at 2:53 AM, Leymo said:

did you do the Feather Quest? if not go to the Faction Place in the Middle and Buy it from a merchant there *feather*

Yes, I already did the "Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger." quest. I really have no Idea why Old man Cho isn't there. I've already abandoned the quest more than twelve times, I've also tried changing channels but nothing changed. I've done the exact same things as the YouTube videos so I really have no idea what's going on. I even got an extra bell. 

I'm already at level 44 and still haven't been able to do the quest. What should I do? ; v ;

• 6 months later...

Archived