Gem question??? Help meh!

Puppy Pie

12 minutes ago, 7Ve said:

You can get gem fragments & transmute them to get a random gem.

9 minutes ago, 7Ve said:

No guild required. At your inventory, choose the transmute option [bottom, middle].

Either buy gen fragements from market or salvage from your existing gems. Then do the transmute as above. Do be careful, as it is a RNG process. So you can lose everything.

Just now, AttacKat said:

Either buy gen fragements from market or salvage from your existing gems. Then do the transmute as above. Do be careful, as it is a RNG process. So you can lose everything.

oh man... I have been throwing away gems that I don't need....

thank you guys for all the help!

You'll be spending a lot of silver and soulstones, but random transmutation is indeed your best friend. I've also come across a player who said that his green pentagonal dropped from poh4. But this has not been confirmed by any other source except that random dude, i think :P.

2 minutes ago, YonHyakuNiju said:

You'll be spending a lot of silver and soulstones, but random transmutation is indeed your best friend. I've also come across a player who said that his green pentagonal dropped from poh4. But this has not been confirmed by any other source except that random dude, i think :P.

which one should I mainly be transmuting the sparkling or the brilliant?

Sparkling is the best ofcourse, but you won't get hexagonals that way, use your available mats to create the best options. Hexagonal brilliant and sparkling pentagonals. 

Here's a video by Godrik which can help you better understand the entire gem thingies. Hope this helps.

Archived