Advanced understanding - what is the maximum a soulshield piece can have?

Micky

Hey guys,

I am currently working on my soulshield and as I see it, for a blade dancer, bsh is the way too go (crit and evasion, both nice). However, I am not completly sure yet about the perfect (maximum) stats. So I am looking at the shields values here: http://bns.endgame.pk/items/show.php?name=bloodshade&type=soulshield&stage=0

Let's take piece number 1 for clarification - it says:

1700 or 2060 or 2420 health
112 or 136 or 160 accuracy
You can only get 1 of the following:

54 or 68 block

54 or 68 evasion

54 or 68 crit rate

So what is the maximum now? Can I get a piece with 2420 health, 160 accuracy and one of the additional stats (being 68 crit?). Can I get all 3 stats on maximum?

Best regards

Micky

5 minutes ago, Shuchin said:

hah, the 8 silvers are peanuts compared to the crafting cost of the artisanal tiles. Good luck on maxing! ^_^

Actually it proves to be more expensive than you´d think initially.

1) It´s quite hard to max crit on a soulshield. Often you´ll settle with a blue fuse, that isn´t necessarily max, just above 40ish. My feel is that it takes around 25 tries in general to get max result. RNG obviously plays a part here. That´s about 2 Gold per soulshield.

2) You have to either grind alot alot, to earn the pieces yourself, or you´re buying them off marketplace - additional cost.

3) Certain soul shields gives higher bonuses than others. I haven´t sat down to study it, but I believe that #7 and #8 in general fuse better crit rates.

4) Using Primers, Poh, Endless or BSH #8 will give even higher max crit chance - adds even more to the cost. I think +110 is max crit currently.

Ok to clarify:

BSH or Tower set have max upgrade values from +114 (tile 1) to +158 (tile8). You can only max the higher tiles by using blue artisanals, and even for the others you will need more tries using green artisanals than using blues.

or specifically:

1) each tile will upgrade between 40-60% of it's own value unto the upgraded tile, up to the max of the tile you upgrade. So if 40% of your upgrading tile is equal or more than the max, no RNG is involved. This also means you can never max a tile with another tile that has too low value.

2) artisanal tiles are usually best, but they are pricey, especially the moonwater ones since they need soulstones to make. Top sets usually are a decent alternative, but since tiles cannot be upgraded with tiles form their own set, that usually leaves you with the second best set for your level range (1-20, 21-36, 37-45)) and those upgrades are pityful

3) The max bonus scales with tile number, it's a small increase increment for each number. The actual value you get dpeends on the tile you use for upgrading, only the max depends on the tile that you upgrade on.

4) If you use things like the Elite Crit set that drops from Poharan instance, always use tile 8 to get the most for your 8 silver.

Archived