Other Characters Graphics

GhostSilver

Hey there ..

i have been wandering and trying but i cant is there an option to increase other characters and NBCs graphics i mean i dont have powerful computer so i run low graphics except the texture of my character so i have good character but all other characters are polygons as to say XD

so is there an option to increase others graphics or i have to make it all high to get that ?!

Using ''Optimize for Combat'' in Settings will put other character's on lowest quality so dont use that. Then use Texture Resolution on 5 for max. character graphics. They will exactly look like your own character, graphical wise.

20 hours ago, Trix said:

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for but you can change the quality of other characters by going into;

Settings, Graphics, Advanced Settings, SFX Quality for others.

well sfx are effects not the graphic of character itself XD

20 hours ago, Arisha said:

Using ''Optimize for Combat'' in Settings will put other character's on lowest quality so dont use that. Then use Texture Resolution on 5 for max. character graphics. They will exactly look like your own character, graphical wise.

i am already putting texture resolution on 5 but only my character graphic is good all the rest are pixelled or whatever its called but they are low graphics anyway

When I was testing the sfx on others option I stood beside another character and checked the difference, there was a definite decrease in the texturing of their character and weapon when I turned it down so I don't think it only affects their skills.

Archived