Please open a league for "high latency"

MoKo0

I don't give a damn about the silver/gold rankings etc... I just want to be able to play with people that suffer the same cancer: LAG

Please open a league for high latency players, this way you'll address the lag issue by making a "disabled" version of the PvP system.

High latency needs to be defined though, I guess anything above 100ms would be considered high latency to this game ?

Thank you

I dont even do arena any more, its pointless, the lag and delay spikes make it impossible, Funny thing is NCwest want us to take part in the world rankings for Esports LOL, thats really going to happen when these servers can not even handle 'normal' game play, although I am in UK and its pretty obvious by now any optimisation they do is focused on NA servers, while the EU servers are the worst I have seen in any game of 15 years of online gaming, there is no way EU players will be able to compete competivlly in any world games

I agree with this .. 

sometimes it isn't so bad BUT usually it is hideous .. 

I still go into the arena ONLY for the daily 3 deaths and enter arena dailies .. I have a 23 to 3 or something near that .. 

THE game is all about who gets first stun and whether or not you can hit the releases fast enough (at least before they run out) AND the ONLY release I get is tab as the other one sometimes doesn't evel flash since I am lagging so bad ..

Honestly I can understand why so many have seemed to leave the game AND i am doing likewise and only here till the premium runs out then I might NEVER go near another NCSoft game

6 hours ago, Elvenmad said:

I dont even do arena any more, its pointless, the lag and delay spikes make it impossible, Funny thing is NCwest want us to take part in the world rankings for Esports LOL, thats really going to happen when these servers can not even handle 'normal' game play, although I am in UK and its pretty obvious by now any optimisation they do is focused on NA servers, while the EU servers are the worst I have seen in any game of 15 years of online gaming, there is no way EU players will be able to compete competivlly in any world games

Sorry to disappoint you. NA ping is shit as well.

They are not focusing anything, they just fail straight up.

1 hour ago, fhoeng said:

Sorry to disappoint you. NA ping is shit as well.

They are not focusing anything, they just fail straight up.

ahh sry didnt realise it was has bad over there, I know EU servers are having issues practically every day including all servers crashing for no reason and without any explanation from NC at all , then we have multiple players with login issues and devs replying to them its their ISP's fault, LOL, 1000's of players in different country's with different ISP's ..really.

I just dont know how any of the western servers are expected to compete at all let alone be competitive in world rankings, there is going to have to be some major changes to our servers, because its not or ISP's or our systems I play CN servers and have done for 4 years and never had any of the issues I'm having with this version and the CN servers are 5000 miles away from me.

Archived