Female's outfits that's not revealing

Pauliea

32 minutes ago, Froggyman said:

I've seen topics like this just about every day. This is obviously a very important issue to the community. I think in the end, the solution would be variety. People can put on what makes them feel comfortable, and everyone can live, let live, and be happy. Wouldn't that be awesome?

1 or 2 people crying about revealing outfits =/= the entire community.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TigerKFM said:

1 or 2 people crying about revealing outfits =/= the entire community.

I'm not sure how to reply to that. It isn't one or two people, it's been a topic a day for the past three days at least, and I wasn't implying the issue bothers a lot of people. I can safely say the community sits on one of three sides...those that WANT skimpy outfits and want the other side to stop being prudes, those that want more conservative outfits and would like to see some of the more risque stuff toned down, and those of us who are fine with either, and can see logical reasons to both sides of the argument.

I am sorry if I implied everyone was any which way, but everyone sits on at least ONE of these sides. So yes, whenever this issue is addressed, all sides clash, every single time, so I would definitely consider that important. Outfits are big part of the collection aspect the game has going on, you're going to want the things your chasing after to be things you ACTUALLY want to chase. Nothing wrong with that.

So whether you're fine baring it all, or would rather be fully covered, this is being discussed often enough and seriously enough to land it the realm of at LEAST semi importance to the community?

Gimmie something.

23 minutes ago, Froggyman said:

I'm not sure how to reply to that. It isn't one or two people, it's been a topic a day for the past three days at least, and I wasn't implying the issue bothers a lot of people. I can safely say the community sits on one of three sides...those that WANT skimpy outfits and want the other side to stop being prudes, those that want more conservative outfits and would like to see some of the more risque stuff toned down, and those of us who are fine with either, and can see logical reasons to both sides of the argument.

I am sorry if I implied everyone was any which way, but everyone sits on at least ONE of these sides. So yes, whenever this issue is addressed, all sides clash, every single time, so I would definitely consider that important. Outfits are big part of the collection aspect the game has going on, you're going to want the things your chasing after to be things you ACTUALLY want to chase. Nothing wrong with that.

So whether you're fine baring it all, or would rather be fully covered, this is being discussed often enough and seriously enough to land it the realm of at LEAST semi importance to the community?

Gimmie something.

Well mate ... there are ALLOT of other issues before we even reach the realm of semi importance ... So in this case it's in the realm of non-existant in comparison. It's something we (or better put some) are mildly dissatisfied with and even then there are options that actually cater to all the 3 different stances (and with more costumes comming). Now if we talk about arena lag ... yeah thats pretty much one of the break points in the this game right now combined with a few others... costumes well ... no.

Edit: Looking cool/sexy/pron or whatever is not gonna help me not to be pummeled to death in arena by lag. So yeahhhh next subject i would say. Let's make a new "why does the arena lag" or "why did the optimization patch loose frames" topic and be a bit more productive in where we complain today ;) .

4 hours ago, Froggyman said:

Gimmie something.

It's a topic every day because it's the same people posting it.  :p  I'm all for more variety, but the complaining about them not getting what they want, after they're proven it's already there.  What they're really saying is "I haven't found an outfit that really hits home with me yet and I'd like to see one that does."

It's also a stupid topic that comes off as whining because every OP who posts such a topic, knew what the outfits where like when they came into the game.  There was no hiding of the fact that the outfits were usually of a certain style.

Archived