Assassin vs Destroyer 1v1

FMP

yeah i suck at fighting destroyers too since most of my combos need stealth and i get spun 2 wun on all day lol 
but i guess you need more combos when in stealth instead of relying on range attacks to cd 
use venom swarm and webbing in the air get behind then dash and land mine that does extra dmg in the air 
idk just suggestions 

11 hours ago, NoGameNowaifu said:

yeah i suck at fighting destroyers too since most of my combos need stealth and i get spun 2 wun on all day lol 
but i guess you need more combos when in stealth instead of relying on range attacks to cd 
use venom swarm and webbing in the air get behind then dash and land mine that does extra dmg in the air 
idk just suggestions 

I'm not going to risk that shit, i never lose to destroyer anymore with this way of gameplay, they are like a free win to me, takes alot of time to win the duel against them ye but meh, it's just 100% win for me like this i dont know if later on there will be destroyers that gonna counter my gameplay but the ones in gold probably not.

I give this advice now to all newcomer assassins check this channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXOD8AuOQxlDD8ORiiXrMkw

Hes recorded fights @ plat and gives you a basic startegie how to play its really good i like it.

My advice is. Flower uptime should be very high around 100%!

Play defensive poke from stealth, restealth x them run to the other side of the arena, if they stop spin sneak attack and combo. Try to pretend their tab escape and q it, if you managed this your golden against pretty much every stun class. If you did bait their trinket  some basic combo him: Spinal -> RB/lB -> F -> Tab -> 4 -> RB/lb ->F -> C -> Tab -> Web -> Stealth -> Spinal ->Rb/lb -> Body swap Stealth -> Poke again

I repeat flower is very important and defensive play, go in when you can deal some dmg and escape. Against every spin class body swap is golden. Minicombo that cant be trinketed if you only wanna poke -> Spinal -> F -> Tab -> 4 -> F imo is nice. never go meele if they spin. R bomb + X for poisen poke. Imo most of the time youll win with timer.

Should put video on normal speed next time.

The way I fight DES is aggresively. You basically start off with going in to stealth, apply X to them, try to time 3 so they get stunned in between spins. You back off while X is on them, as soon as they stop spinning, you use it again and proceed with knock up > aerial > web. Apply poison moth (4), go into stealth with 1 behind them. Then you should be able to stun him with 4 and anicancel, if they still don't use escape, proceed with your stun combos. Poking while in stealth won't really work against Des/BD.

Archived