Dual Wield Class

Elorieth

I wanted to ask the devs, if they can reveal us, the existent of a dual wield class in their future projects. I do not care if it will be melee or ranged (I hope for both though), just for a dual wielder.

I wonder if the fellows who play in other B&S regions with more patches on them know something about this...

Other than the warlock, there is 1 new class in-line for us, the soul fighter, that is all so far for future classes, it'll be at least a year before we see any info of any future new classes as the soul fighter is fairly new, you can see how the class plays a bit in this video

11 minutes ago, Azseri said:

Other than the warlock, there is 1 new class in-line for us, the soul fighter, that is all so far for future classes, it'll be at least a year before we see any info of any future new classes as the soul fighter is fairly new, you can see how the class plays a bit in this video

Thank you so much for your reply! Interesting video for an interesting class. I hope some of the devs then to reply for sure...:)

10 minutes ago, Riyria said:

My KFM is dual wielding melee ;)

hehe! Indeed he is but I prefer more visual weapons like 2 swords or 2 katanas (oh boy!), or even 2 pistols.

Archived