Summoners ... ban them in arena already!!!

BUCHRyuu

Ban this broken class from the arena!

After confirming that every class is more or less balanced and summoners are not possible to beat unless the person is absolutely terrible. Even an average player as summoner can steam roll everyone. I have registered because I'm tired of all the bull that happens in the arena.

Maybe those is Germany can beat summoners with 0 lags, for the rest it isn't a thing.

Assassin are more cancerous than Summoner, and I'm playing FM, they just run and play time and win with that... Tell me how that's fair to get 3min only (don'tremember exact time) and win with that...

Summoner is just annoying the fog should heal REALLY LESS and the pet regen from 20 to 10...

They're a cancer in OW pvp also. Do not want sir.

Screenshot_160218_000_zpsvrgeibn3.jpg

Screenshot_160218_001_zpsmptxqqxx.jpg

Apparently OW pvp is too be taken seriously by this guy.  Also last night I had end game 45 summoner fully end game geared camping my lv 24 alt the lvl 20 faction zone. Disgusting.   

So It's official, Summoners are no longer to be taken seriously. Any summoner that tries to defend this class will be straight up ignored.  I'm sorry for all you true summoner players who genuinely love the class, but your class has become the standard D-BAG class that these garage noobs flock to. Until a new OP class of the month comes by and these maggots swarm that class, my respect may change.  

You ppl are braindead, sum is considered the easier class and most new players go for it, now many "pro" players go for sum so that they can say they are gold when they are worth for bronze. I used sum, found him quite easy and less punishing. I now main FM and after will go for WL. All the ppl qqing and etc etc are just mad cause bad, why others can win summoners and you can't? Think about it. Stop acting like 5-year old spoiled brats that want just to win. Winning gives you no experience and how to deal w/ sth, loss on the other hand can make you better and better and learn your class and how to use it the way they are meant to. That is all, any QQ post that quotes and answers this won't be even taken under concideretation. Now have a nice day.

20 minutes ago, dragoaskani said:

Not to be rude, but at lvl 50 with hongmoon skills they get trashed left and right. If they are a bit overtuned right now, then deal with it, 50 is coming very, very soon. Things start going the other way fast at that point.

very soon is 3months at least

1 hour ago, DolphinHungry said:

very soon is 3months at least

Highly doubtful, seeing as they have pushed out a years worth of the original content already in less then 2 months by the time march 2nd arrives. Even if thats the case Warlocks destroy summoners even post patch. Don't worry, we will take care of the bad widdle summoners for you.

2 hours ago, Rezef said:

You ppl are braindead, sum is considered the easier class and most new players go for it, now many "pro" players go for sum so that they can say they are gold when they are worth for bronze. I used sum, found him quite easy and less punishing. I now main FM and after will go for WL. All the ppl qqing and etc etc are just mad cause bad, why others can win summoners and you can't? Think about it. Stop acting like 5-year old spoiled brats that want just to win. Winning gives you no experience and how to deal w/ sth, loss on the other hand can make you better and better and learn your class and how to use it the way they are meant to. That is all, any QQ post that quotes and answers this won't be even taken under concideretation. Now have a nice day.

while the english isn't the best, the thoughts are spot on. A+

2 hours ago, Rezef said:

You are the braindead one, summoner is balanced by something that isnt even attainable and the only class that is beating them is even more broken then they are(destroyers).

On 17.2.2016 at 10:34 PM, BUCHRyuu said:

Ban this broken class from the arena!

After confirming that every class is more or less balanced and summoners are not possible to beat unless the person is absolutely terrible. Even an average player as summoner can steam roll everyone. I have registered because I'm tired of all the bull that happens in the arena.

Maybe those is Germany can beat summoners with 0 lags, for the rest it isn't a thing.

Stop *cricket*ing whining when you don't even know what you're talking about. Sure, summoners are tough to fight against, but guess what? A big part of it comes from you not knowing how to play when your enemy is a summoner. And other classes being more or less balanced is nonsense, too.

People in Germany get the very same area/dungeon lag, by the way.

You want to ban summoners from the 1vs1 arenas? Sure! While we're at it, ban destroyers from 3vs3 and give all banned classes free 30 soulstones  each day to make up for it, because PvP is a very important part of being a lv45.

6 hours ago, Malix said:

You are the braindead one, summoner is balanced by something that isnt even attainable and the only class that is beating them is even more broken then they are(destroyers).

I hope what you meant is "destroyers are way too weak".

Coz they're a free victory for certain classes, in the same way as they get a free victory out of summoners.

I'm like, the by far worst summoner you will EVER meet. I don't really get why people have many issues with us, but then again I'm horrible, so I die a lot. If you focus on killing the cat, and using AoE moves, it helps kill us a lot. As Sin you can just knockdown the cat and stab it before it can get back up, then stun. Just keep moving behind it and it dies pretty quick. then just keep moving behind the summoner. If they lock you with roots, just use your counter attack. DON'T block against them, though, or they will use their Rmb attack to knock you down, and if the cat is alive, it will feast on your face.

I don't know if I have the right to talk much about Arena PvP barely started doing it yesterday however personally I think the Assassin is kinda OP my first ever PvP fight the guy was able to perma stealth the entire round and win (he was on like less then 5% HP!) second one he flawlessly destroyed me. After this match I ended up going (still am) on a 9 win streak. Genuinely at the end of the day if you know how to play your class and know how to play other classes you'll do fine.. I've had people come close to beating me however there flaw is they NEVER go after the cat the focus to much on me thus resulting in the cat swooping in to save me. Tip to everyone facing a summoner, including summoners FOCUS ON THE CAT FIRST! This is genuinely the best way, I've won against two summoners so far in this win streak, easily because I destroyed there cat first before I destroyed there master.

SHORT; Summoner isn't OP, if you know how they work and you also know how your class works. Always focus on destroying there cat first.

-Nyaonix

Archived