i need help with installation

GFish

a week or 2 ago, i downloaded the game using the launcher it took me about a full day of download cause my internet is slow that isn't the problem 
yesterday i had to install a new windows, but i still have the game filed ( 22 GB ) but everytime i download the patcher, i can't see to know how to make it load my existing game files on the new windows so if someone know please help me :) 

it gave me an error code ( i don't remember it ) 
and i don't remember the exact stuff it says but when i choose the folder that has mygame ( which has a different name than NCsomething ) it says that the game's version in that folder isn't what it should be ( even though i played it right before i installed the windwos 

then after i choose the destnation there is an Install button i click it then the error code thingy pops up saying that i should relaunch the launcher  
the could is like E+ some numbers ( not E3001) i think it was E2018

Yes, please also tell me the folder that you chose.

When you choose the folder, I think there's a certain folder you should pick... I think its the "BnS" folder.

The one which contain folders "bin", "contents", "$Patch$" among other files like FileInfoMap_BnS.dat, version.ini, etc.

I see you've moved NCWest\NCLauncher folders as well.

Can you please check the launcher shortcut on your desktop if the parameters are OK? Specifically, the "Target" and "Start-in" fields:

H36xSAf.png

For the target field, in your case it should be:

"J:\New Folder\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe" /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com"

For the start in field, it should be:

"J:\New Folder\NCWest\NCLauncher"

Then when you re-launch the launcher, choose file path

"J:\New Folder\BLade and Soul\" (if this path doesn't work, re-launch then go further up to "J:\New Folder\BLade and Soul\BnS")

Hope this helps :)

yee thats what i have been doing :) it still gets me the errors, accepted the fact that i will redownload the game again, but this time i added some size for the C so that i can download the game on it so that i can just copy the stuff back to the C/program files and just make a short cut for any new windows i got, Thank you for your concern :) 
you are cool mate 

you were so much of a help, i sent a ticket to the support and it took me 5times trying to explain to them that i am asking them a questions ( which is if i can load the game files i have on a new windows or do i have to redownload the whole game again ?) 
5 times of me explaining in detals what happened till i got them to answer my question ... 
+ i knew about the shortcut thingy from your post on here so thank you a lot :) 

Archived