4MAN Bloodshade Harbor

Bakstabbah

Me and my guildies wanted to try 4man BSH, we repaired our weapons and took some Field Repair Kits with us just in case!
So there we go, trash died easy, Venomous Trasher was smacked down BUT then Mr. Blood Mane tried to be a douch.
He slammed us around for 4 wipes and on the 5th attempt things got little bit weird.

I play as destroyer, rest of my guildies died on Blood Mane while he still had around 50% hp.
Well those flying omg razor blades in the room, dealt more dps / threat than i did as my destro it seemed.
So the boss was running after the razor and trying to smack its ass, while i chased the boss trying to dps the crap out of him.

Once he started spamming that AoE pretty much non stop, wasn't sure how i should approach him.
After few hits from it and couple pots later. I got the rythm down, with dps and tab spin for defense.
Luckily destros have bleed effect on cleave that on top of DoT, reduces hp regen.
In the end i stood there smacking Mr. Blood Mane from roughly 45% ish down to 0%.

After that guy, the twins and last boss went down easy, sadly no Hongmoon skill drops.
I did get Pirate Axe for evolving and my friend got Pirate King outfit.

Cheers all! Bakstabbah out!

ew if you have ranged and/or sin they should aggro the spinning adds as soon as he does the ground slam and drag them into the boss to avoid his enrage + extra dps. And you can interrupt the big AoE every single time. The only reason someone could die is because of the spin but thats it.

Enrage cannot be stopped. Here's the tip:

Despite the fact of me being a melee I still lure the machines into the boss+need to pay attention to it. If you have a ranged class in party, especially a fm, make sure he grabs the machines and put them in proper orizontal way to make an easier job.

I'm holding off doing a 4man PUG for the harbour. At the moment the 6mans for my daily are improving, but things could still go better (you still get random scrubs still using Hongmoon rings/necklace/earrings) or using Infernal gear ... yeap Infernal!).

Once I hit HM5, which I won't be possible this weekend (It's the Division open beta), but once I hit HM5, I will then give 4man Harbour a try and just review the gear of the other 3 and if anything is Profane or below or even someone below HM3, then it's going to be an instance quit.

45 minutes ago, Shirou said:

Enrage cannot be stopped. Here's the tip:

Despite the fact of me being a melee I still lure the machines into the boss+need to pay attention to it. If you have a ranged class in party, especially a fm, make sure he grabs the machines and put them in proper orizontal way to make an easier job.

He has 2 Enrage mods. 1 If the time runs out and 1 if you dont drag enough adds into the boss. Ofc the real enrage cant be stopped but if you get to enrage at any point in the fight you are

A. Bad

B. Dont know how the fight works or

C. Bad Gear.

And if you get to the time enrage at 45% with 4 Man then yeah lol. Do people only use LMB`?

2 hours ago, DoowieEU said:

I'm holding off doing a 4man PUG for the harbour. At the moment the 6mans for my daily are improving, but things could still go better (you still get random scrubs still using Hongmoon rings/necklace/earrings) or using Infernal gear ... yeap Infernal!).

Once I hit HM5, which I won't be possible this weekend (It's the Division open beta), but once I hit HM5, I will then give 4man Harbour a try and just review the gear of the other 3 and if anything is Profane or below or even someone below HM3, then it's going to be an instance quit.

Lol, I'm doing BSH 4 with true profane and awakend infernal gear. I'm HM2. Git gud.

3 minutes ago, Triss said:

Lol, I'm doing BSH 4 with true profane and awakend infernal gear. I'm HM2. Git gud.

Our guild group had 2 true profanes, 2 awakened sirens, awakened infernal jewels. Siren belts and pirate bracelets.

Most of us had pretty well made soul shields and gems too.

I personally smacked there with nearly 3k crit rating and bit less than 300 attack power

Archived